Home

NHL 15 Wishlist time!

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Wishlist time! within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-28-2014, 11:03 PM   #81
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Wishlist time!

Much like NBA2K series.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2014, 04:03 PM   #82
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4

Working on the AI would do wonders. Your AI teammates now are just stupid...
If one defenseman is behind the net, then your other d-man shouldn't be skating towards the left boards trying to check someone who doesn't have the puck.

Player likenesses could be a lot better, but i feel if they would just give us the tools to customize and share these things ourselves, they could focus more on AI and gameplay.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:23 PM   #83
Just started!

Re: NHL 15 Be a pro goalie

They really need to step up be a pro and especially be a pro goalie. It would cool if they did the puck flying at the goal in slow motion and you had to put like cross hairs on the puck to save it
Old 05-30-2014, 12:21 AM   #84
Rookie

blinkfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm assuming more jersey variety has been mentioned?

I'd love to use some jerseys from other eras that haven't been represented in the game yet. I'm aware that this is a lower priority addition and in a year where they are developing their first Next Gen game they probably don't have the time and resources for it.

Another feature for next NHL 16 would be add more former players/legends. I'd love to play as an old school team with old school style and look and maybe even perhaps in old arenas. That would be amazing.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:54 AM   #85
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

I think this would do wonders for what the poster above is requesting: Roster Vault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2014, 09:47 AM   #86
Rookie

ChubbyD's Arena

OVR: 1

Just a couple quick things I would like to see:

- Position choosing on defense like the basketball games. I dont always want the closest guy to the puck, and the game doesnt choose the closest player anyway if they're in the middle of a scripted move. I want my center. I play defense as center. Give me the chance to choose my center, no matter where he is. I play a lot in position lock, but I like to play all 5 with the puck.

- 30 team control in BeAGM. This is a no-brainer.

- Visitors line changes first on faceoffs. I get why this isnt there online, but for us off-liners, this is a HUGE part of the game, especially with the revamped rosters where line matchups are hugely important. When I'm playing at home, I want to match up my lines.
Old 06-08-2014, 03:32 PM   #87
Rookie

RedMeansGo2006's Arena

I don't know if something like this can ever be done, but I'd love to be able to start a "dynasty mode" in a previous season. I've always loved using the create-a-player to create myself and a bunch of friends and place us all on a random team, but I'm getting close to that age where I'm not young enough to be starting a pro career. By the way, I haven't purchased this game in 8 years so I'm (putting it mildly) a bit behind on things. Could someone tell me a bit about Be A Pro mode and Be a GM mode? Are they any different from a basic "franchise mode?"

Old 06-12-2014, 11:01 AM   #88
Banned

OVR: 20

Sorry if similar has been mentioned but more than anything I want to play in a full-on old school league with the old divisional alignments (Norris, etc.), ditch all the new blood (from the Sharks and Sens on down) and bring back the Nords, North Stars & Whalers.

So, basically custom divisions, conferences, number of teams, and the ability to play as and against Quebec, Hartford, etc.

Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »