Home

Jai's PRO PLUS SLIDERS (A Bridge Between Pro & All-Star)

This is a discussion on Jai's PRO PLUS SLIDERS (A Bridge Between Pro & All-Star) within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2018, 08:42 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jai's PRO PLUS SLIDERS (A Bridge Between Pro & All-Star)

Any update?
Old 01-04-2019, 06:44 AM   #170
Pro

Seems like solid sliders mate.
I'm off and on between Pro and all star.
Currently on all stars,but just like you toned down speed/acceleration,but also on 0 game speed
Finally found a good balance between a good Ai attack/Def without it having 85+ pass percentage.
I lowered stick lift/poke check way down and also CPU passing to 0.

I get around 70-75 pass percentage Bor both hum/CPU and 25-35 shots a piece

Even if mine and yours aren't exactly the same I see what your going for,and they look very solid.

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Old 01-04-2019, 08:13 AM   #171
Rookie

jaibubwan's Arena

Hey guys, a little update. I created a good base slider for NHL 19. It's for tuner 1.01. Some small tweaks going on right now, and it'll be ready in a few days.

This year is a little different, because I had not played NHL for a few months after summer. When I finally got NHL 19 in November, I found my skills had really decreased. So my focus for these sliders is not "increased challenge".

My initial goal is to create better motion, loose pucks & turnovers, and correct obvious problems.

From my point of view, my new sliders main benefits will be more realistic player speed for games. It corrects the problem with cpu constantly & easily stealing pucks whenever your player comes near. You get more back & forth turnovers between human & cpu.

I'm just refining some stuff with acceleration & line endurance. It should be ready to share in a few days.

Jay IronHook's PRO STAR Sliders for NHL 19 (Updated March 16, 2019)

Jai's PRO PLUS Sliders for NHL 18
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2019, 12:45 PM   #172
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaibubwan
Hey guys, a little update. I created a good base slider for NHL 19. It's for tuner 1.01. Some small tweaks going on right now, and it'll be ready in a few days.

This year is a little different, because I had not played NHL for a few months after summer. When I finally got NHL 19 in November, I found my skills had really decreased. So my focus for these sliders is not "increased challenge".

My initial goal is to create better motion, loose pucks & turnovers, and correct obvious problems.

From my point of view, my new sliders main benefits will be more realistic player speed for games. It corrects the problem with cpu constantly & easily stealing pucks whenever your player comes near. You get more back & forth turnovers between human & cpu.

I'm just refining some stuff with acceleration & line endurance. It should be ready to share in a few days.
This is great news! You the man!
Old 01-05-2019, 05:41 AM   #173
Rookie

Re: Jai's PRO PLUS Sliders - Version 7.0

I cannot wait you will save the game for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-05-2019, 08:47 AM   #174
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaibubwan

When you test, make sure you also look at the final score of a number of games. If ninety percent of the games are 1-0 or 2-1 (overtime) (regardless of who wins or loses) then you have to look at the shot aim or goalie settings,,,because those are not realistic results.

That is what puzzles me the most this year, the goalies are ridiculously good, or the shot aim doesn't work regardless if you are using Auto or Manual shooting.

I've been getting these results on regular Pro, your old Pro Plus Sliders and All Star setting no matter how much I increase the shot aim and lower the goalie settings.

Currently shot aim is in the high 60's and low 70's for AI and Human, while the goalie settings are in the low 20's and high 10's, for both AI and Human...the screen effects are in the mid to high 60's for both AI and Human.

Average number of total goals scored is 1 or 2 (2nd goal is usually an empty net or overtime)...very rarely there is 3 goals in total in a game

Last edited by jack72; 01-05-2019 at 08:50 AM.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:36 AM   #175
Pro

For the first time I've dumped manual shooting.
I'm on assisted shooting,and I can lower my shot accuracy to be able to miss a bit more,and I see more rebounds from the GK.
Plus that the goalies doesn't feel super human.
Never thought that it would be more realistic this way,but it sure looks like it.

My shot aim is 40,gk are at 45 (can't remember cross crease etc) and I've had a 5-2 game,a 3-3 and a 3-0 my last three games

Xbox :ettnollbajen

Last edited by Ettnollbajen; 01-05-2019 at 10:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2019, 06:32 AM   #176
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack72
When you test, make sure you also look at the final score of a number of games. If ninety percent of the games are 1-0 or 2-1 (overtime) (regardless of who wins or loses) then you have to look at the shot aim or goalie settings,,,because those are not realistic results.

That is what puzzles me the most this year, the goalies are ridiculously good, or the shot aim doesn't work regardless if you are using Auto or Manual shooting.

I've been getting these results on regular Pro, your old Pro Plus Sliders and All Star setting no matter how much I increase the shot aim and lower the goalie settings.

Currently shot aim is in the high 60's and low 70's for AI and Human, while the goalie settings are in the low 20's and high 10's, for both AI and Human...the screen effects are in the mid to high 60's for both AI and Human.

Average number of total goals scored is 1 or 2 (2nd goal is usually an empty net or overtime)...very rarely there is 3 goals in total in a game

Yeah that’s where I am with my sliders. I thought I just sucked at this game

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »