Home

NHL 22 Gamechanger Sliders (6 Minutes - Superstar)

This is a discussion on NHL 22 Gamechanger Sliders (6 Minutes - Superstar) within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2022, 11:50 AM   #65
Rookie

CLORPIOUS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 22 Gamechanger Sliders (6 Minutes - Superstar)

Had these playing wonderful and then all of a sudden last night I play a game at ubs arena in New York and the players are flying around the ice there’s no puck or stick physics and I can’t even complete one pass without the cpu whipping around and shoving their stick in the lane. Super annoying and wondering if a ea patched the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2022, 05:27 AM   #66
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I am giving these a try thanks, when entering the sliders I noticed under strategies -> Control Breakout theres no 'stay wide' option as the OP indicates. theres three high, strong side slant, and blue to blue. which one should i pick? thanks!

also, what does it mean 'global strategy adjustments' ? I can edit strategy but its only for my team. am I supposed to make all the cpu teams have the same adjustments? how can I do that? thanks

Last edited by BleedGreen710; 06-03-2022 at 04:49 AM.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:22 AM   #67
Pro

The EVHL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLORPIOUS
Had these playing wonderful and then all of a sudden last night I play a game at ubs arena in New York and the players are flying around the ice there’s no puck or stick physics and I can’t even complete one pass without the cpu whipping around and shoving their stick in the lane. Super annoying and wondering if a ea patched the game
That’s this game for you. Can play at about 5 different speeds without touching a slider. Some games are great, some are 9-8 goalfests with perfection execution on shots, pickups, passes, etc.

It’s really just a shockingly poor product. Glad I put so much time into the game this year because it’ll be easy to never buy another edition of this series again.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:25 AM   #68
Pro

The EVHL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Have you made any changes to the sliders or is the first post the most current?
I forgot this website existed for awhile. I have some pretty big changes that I’ve been rocking for awhile after tons and tons of tweaking. You can follow scores and stats at https://evhl.elitevirtualsports.com/ which also has a link to my YouTube and discord.
Old 07-12-2022, 10:48 AM   #69
Pro

The EVHL's Arena

Been deep diving sliders this past week, have had some interesting results. Anyone else feel like the "shot accuracy" slider is an all-encompassing slider with "slap shot accuracy" and "one timer accuracy" being almost "modifiers" if you will?

I think these work sort of like the passing reception sliders. Shot accuracy = reception ease and then slap shot/one timer = pass speed/bouncing/pickup/etc where they're more modifiers off of the overarching "shot accuracy" slider.

Going to keep testing my stuff out - closer to default than ever before but having the most fun games I've had all year. Puck pickup type is a very touchy slider, having trouble nailing that down, and shot accuracy + additional shot sliders I will be testing more throughout the day as the results have been interesting so far.
Old 07-15-2022, 11:44 AM   #70
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipNotiiC_x
Been deep diving sliders this past week, have had some interesting results. Anyone else feel like the "shot accuracy" slider is an all-encompassing slider with "slap shot accuracy" and "one timer accuracy" being almost "modifiers" if you will?

I think these work sort of like the passing reception sliders. Shot accuracy = reception ease and then slap shot/one timer = pass speed/bouncing/pickup/etc where they're more modifiers off of the overarching "shot accuracy" slider.

Going to keep testing my stuff out - closer to default than ever before but having the most fun games I've had all year. Puck pickup type is a very touchy slider, having trouble nailing that down, and shot accuracy + additional shot sliders I will be testing more throughout the day as the results have been interesting so far.
Have you found a way to get the CPu defenseman involved on offense?
Old 07-16-2022, 02:18 AM   #71
Pro

The EVHL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
Have you found a way to get the CPu defenseman involved on offense?
Nah - seems fundamentally broken. I mean, I have given up a few point goals from the CPU thanks to the screen sliders, but they still don’t love shooting the puck much.

It’s why I play the game the way I do - it’s not fun to simply control one team the whole game. The stats will be whacked!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2022, 10:27 AM   #72
Rookie

Does anyone know the easiest and also the hardest settings for passing and puck control? I read each description and adjusted accordingly but now every player on both teams (CPU and human) can't even pick up a dead puck without losing it. I'm starting a new BAP with all time rosters and want to sim a few seasons but I also wanna put up good stats while not having to play a lot, I'd like to know the two settings so I can switch to the hardest settings once my player is at least 80+ overall

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »