Home

NHL23 Away Jerseys Ranking

This is a discussion on NHL23 Away Jerseys Ranking within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2023, 04:49 PM   #1
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

OVR: 0
NHL23 Away Jerseys Ranking

Hey boys and girls ! Hope all is well…

Thought it would be fun to rank Teams Jerseys around the NHL. I started with my list of current away jerseys.

It’s not gonna be a ranking of 1 to 32 per say, but they will fall in 4 categories. Thought it was gonna be easier this way, cause I would have to make some very hard decisions, lol !

For myself I love clean looks with dark numbers that really stands out on whites. Everything is taken into account, the fonts, the number size, the logo and every little details down to the stitches to the socks and pants 😀 Some grew on me after awhile, where others, I dislike them from the get go, lol !

Categories are:

- NOPE ! Go back to the drawing board.
- MEH… Alright I guess.
- VERY NICE !
- AWESOME ! I wouldn’t change a thing.

** This list is very subjective. Not everyone has the same tastes. You may prefer blondes, I may prefer brunettes or you can like them all, lol !

Here is my list. What is yours ?

Maybe we can start a series on this, next could be Home, Alts, Reverse Retros and All time faves… But for now, let’s focus on Current Aways 😉
Follow me on your favourite TUBE (Videos backstories often in my Slider Thread)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2023, 11:14 PM   #2
On the 15 day DL-blister

voodoo_magic's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NHL23 Away Jerseys Ranking

Good ranking PK.
For me the whites for most teams are very similar. What makes them stand out some and it's a definite bias is more the history or success of the franchise.
For example the Arizona and Columbus jerseys could be just as good as some others but I definitely don't feel the connection to them and rate it lower.
The logo also plays a bigger role I feel for the whites.
A jersey like Minnesota's I like the colours but don't like the logo.

My top 5
1 Colorado, 2 NY Rangers, 3 San Jose, 4 Chicago, 5 Toronto

Bottom 5
Florida, Arizona, Anaheim, Nashville, Minnesota

Last edited by voodoo_magic; 07-27-2023 at 11:28 PM.
Old 07-28-2023, 06:31 AM   #3
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

Thanks Voodoo ! Good ranking there yourself…

Yeah, I almost put Colorado in my "Very Nice" list as they start to grow on me more and more…

As for Minnesota, when they change for that logo and incorporated the RED, they gave me such a vibe of a Christmas sweater, lol ! RED and GREEN, nope ! How can you go wrong with the old Minnesota North Stars uni ? I loved those 😀

I've done the experience of watching that video with my daughter and ask her to rank them. The majority of her rankings were way different than mine, lol ! At the very beginning with Anaheim, she said "these are AWESOME" 😳 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say 😉
Old 07-28-2023, 01:39 PM   #4
Rookie

Hey there PK! First off, sorry I'm not commenting something related to this thread, I'm just seeing if my post will go through here: Yesterday, after you said to PM you about trying out your Ultra Realistic Gameplay settings with roster and strategy edits, I tried to PM you on here but was met with a screen saying I didn't have permission to access that page, apparently because I haven't used my account enough so it's still too new. Then, I tried responding again in that thread telling you I couldn't PM you, but got a page saying an administrator would have to review my post or something. I don't know if the post is being held somewhere and you're able to see it, or if it was just sent into the void because it doesn't show up for me 😅 Hopefully this one goes through, if not then I don't know what to do lol.
Old 07-28-2023, 01:55 PM   #5
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

Hey zevon ! No worries at all on my side, it’s all good…

Kinda sucks that you don’t have access to PM's still ? And no I haven’t seen any posts from you that might have fallen into a crack… hmm 🤔

I’m thinking about a way I can send you that formula without the PM's… Can you ask a moderator to grant you access to PMs. Because I know you are legit, you posted around Christmas time I believe in my other slider thread…

Post some more, maybe that’s gonna give you access ? Post your thoughts on away jerseys while you are here 😉😂 Go ahead, post, post, post Malone ! 😄
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »