Home

NHL 15 Roster Update and New Tuner Available Now

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Roster Update and New Tuner Available Now within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2014, 03:23 AM   #41
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NHL 15 Roster Update and New Tuner Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfou2013
I don't PS plus...how can i have the new tuner ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
I'm not getting the new tuner either. Mine still just reads V 1.00 and Latest. On -line...but don't have ps plus. Edit....I got the new tuner by trying to go into HUT. (without ps plus)
Do what Vikes1 did and I think thats how I got as I save pucks for my friend and that gameplay update notice happened and then check in your sliders for v100 , v101 and latest to confirm .

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 10-19-2014 at 03:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 11:12 AM   #42
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

New tuner is promising, I only played one game.. like some have said, hits are much better now and not a hit fest, seems the CPU will only go after the hit when it makes sense. CPU team had 6 PP's to none for me. (default AS/hardcore with penalty sliders turned to max).

Game is back to feeling more organic/loose. If you have the slider for the AI to set your strategies, the bug is still there that keeps it on the screen and you can't poke check or anything until there is a stoppage and it goes away.

My players still seem to do this spin-o-rama at times and I'm not sure what I'm doing to trigger that, it never happens when I play the last gen version. It stinks because it usually causes me to lose the puck.

I was out shot big time, which is a good thing I guess. They really need to patch the defensive AI, if I select a player and go after the puck carrier, the AI player should find the guy parked in front of my net and defend against that cross crease pass for a one timer.

Definitely a step in the right direction overall, but I need to play more games.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:04 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 6

I played one offline game in BeAGM and the latest tuner does fix a lot of stuff the previous tuner broke.

But online, I still found the goalie to be a super goalie making super saves. Played a few HUT games online and versus and it was hard for me to score. anyone experience the same online? Seems like online you have the previous broken tuner and offline you have the new one that fixed a lot of things.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:10 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
I'm not getting the new tuner either. Mine still just reads V 1.00 and Latest. On -line...but don't have ps plus. Edit....I got the new tuner by trying to go into HUT. (without ps plus)
finally.
that worked for me.
thanks!
Old 10-19-2014, 12:49 PM   #45
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Yeah on the xb1, act like you are playing an online game vs someone, then at the team selection, back out of it and then back out to the main screen, you'll see a window that pops up to say an update has been applied.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 01:11 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 15

i gotta mess with sliders again.
with the new tuner i outshot the cpu 38-12.

seems as though i was playing on tuner 1.00 all along. as i never even tried going into hut before to get the tuner.
goalies def seem weaker in this tuner.
Old 10-19-2014, 01:49 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
My players still seem to do this spin-o-rama at times and I'm not sure what I'm doing to trigger that, it never happens when I play the last gen version. It stinks because it usually causes me to lose the puck.
This is caused by inadvertently pressing the left trigger. I was having this at first until I realized that my finger was resting on the trigger and sometimes pressing it ever so slightly without me even noticing it. Once I corrected that, the problem went away.
Old 10-19-2014, 02:21 PM   #48
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter77
finally.
that worked for me.
thanks!
Your welcome. It's kinda confusing just to get a tuner, NG.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »