Home

NHL 16 Adds United Center, EASHL Drop-In, Shootout Mode, 3 on 3 OT Rule Change & More

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Adds United Center, EASHL Drop-In, Shootout Mode, 3 on 3 OT Rule Change & More within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 05:50 PM   #33
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NHL 16 Adds United Center, EASHL Drop-In, Shootout Mode, 3 on 3 OT Rule Change &

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rielly44
My first post on Operation Sports, this is such a good site! I'm so excited for NHL 16, these additions are pretty incredible and happy they're in. It's unfortunate that people will still complain.
Welcome to the site bud!

I'm sure the community is complaining not for the sake of complaining but to try and improve things. NHL 16 is certainly ahead of where the game was this time around on the gen-3 consoles, but I don't think it's a perfect game. Since we have an indirect link to the dev team (think 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon, lol), complaining does actually have a purpose.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:57 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: NHL 16 Adds United Center, EASHL Drop-In, Shootout Mode, 3 on 3 OT Rule Change &

There's no 3 on 3 overtime in NHL Legacy, just in case anyone wants to know. I was disappointed to find that out. I don't need the latest stadium changes but come on, that's a basic programming tweak.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:45 AM   #35
Rookie

VTKombat's Arena

OVR: 0

Played the beta and really enjoyed it but wasn't going to buy it because of no drop in EASHL games. Saw this announcement and preordered the game. For me this is a must for EASHL because not everyone can find enough people to play a club game and without them there was no way to enjoy EASHL. Nice call EA, I know people complain like babies but at least you make an effort to listen to the people

twitch.tv/zer0ryd3r
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 05:14 PM   #36
Rookie

How are you all so excited?
These are all features that were in nhl 14 or simply fluff. Nothing actually new except 3on3.
The mere fact the menus are the same will prolly keep me from buying NHL for the first time ever.
Can't tolerate loading times with every button I hit.
Nhl 15 was the worst sports game EA released in years, and by all accounts nhl 16 is a patched version of 15.
But most people will still preorder or buy opening day and EA will laugh all the way to the bank.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:49 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 18

UC is in! Huge!

Now patch in 5 man celebrations
Old 09-15-2015, 02:05 AM   #38
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NHL 16 Features United Center, EASHL Drop-In, Shootout Mode, 3 on 3 OT Rule Chang

Holy cow I wish I had kept visiting the NHL section of the forum. I made up my mind during the EASHL Beta that I wasn't going to buy the game because of no drop-ins, and then I decided to just now search and see if they changed anything, and I come across this. I could have been playing the game for two hours by now! Noooooo!
Old 09-15-2015, 06:00 AM   #39
Rookie

LousyJackRanga's Arena

Is the option to replay all goals and hits which were in the last gen version, now included in the current gen version?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2015, 07:13 AM   #40
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LousyJackRanga
Is the option to replay all goals and hits which were in the last gen version, now included in the current gen version?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes the Action Tracker or whatever you call it is in this year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »