Home

NHL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Get 10 Hours of Gamplay

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Get 10 Hours of Gamplay within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 09:31 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: NHL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Get 10 Hours of Gamplay

All the line pairings, scratches, and overall ratings for every player on every NHL team:

That is taken from EA's official September 9 roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 09:39 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: NHL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Get 10 Hours of Gamplay

Quote:
was wondering if someone who has EA Access and has a capture card could kindly put a video of each team's jerseys from NHL, AHL, etc that would be incredibly awesome.
Here's every uniform combination for every team in NHL 16:

Timestamps for each league are:

NHL -- 0:00
AHL -- 18:45
SHL -- 25:00
Liiga -- 27:48
DEL -- 30:18
ELH -- 32:22
National League -- 34:27
Norway -- 36:04
National -- 36:43
OHL -- 38:56
QMJHL -- 41:40
WHL -- 43:51
CHL -- 46:36

Teams are shown in alphabetical order.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:48 PM   #27
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1

Absolutely loving the atmosphere and graphics..played as the blues and their chants/goal horn etc are in with the chimes for the number of goals scored...game is smooth for the most part, but for whatever reason gets choppy for me at times...but eventually goes away..

MUCH better than last year..MUCH better
Old 09-09-2015, 09:54 PM   #28
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

OVR: 0

^ AWESOME!!!
Old 09-09-2015, 09:55 PM   #29
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

Can anyone comment on the sliders for the sticks? here is the quote. Does that feel good? Can you notice it?

Has any work been done to avoid pucks and sticks going through legs, net, board?
Tags: Gameplay92 days ago
Answer:
We are always adding improvements within physics for collision detection. We have also improved the detection of stick on stick & stick on body collisions to tune when pucks get dislodged/collide per game style. We have also added the ability to tune how stick on stick contact effects puck control from different angles to simulate the strength the defender would have vs. the offensive player. These are the types of improvements you can expect to see in NHL 16.

Last edited by headzapp; 09-09-2015 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:11 PM   #30
Rookie

One question for who is playing: can we edit strategy for every team and save it before starting a league or a GM?
Old 09-09-2015, 10:16 PM   #31
MVP

Nickflyers's Arena

OVR: 16

Are the crowds more vocal? Last year post goal the crowd would go silent at the next faceoff or after a fight.

Twitch

YouTube Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 10:18 PM   #32
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

ONE GAME ALERT..

Just got back home but did manage one game with Chicago - Tampa Bay before I left earlier.

- Game looks better, arenas, players, lighting, animations, etc.. not that it looked bad before, but wow does it look realistic.

- Defense holding up on the blue line instead of skating backwards towards the goalie.. FINALLY.. defense seems much better (again, only one game)

- more loose pucks, sticks tipping pucks, players reacting to get a piece of the puck, etc.

- scored on my first shot, a wicked wrister (I use auto aim) final was 4-2 but I was outshot 23-20 on default AS/Hardcore

- Turned off all the help aids.. I can see where new players will like them, but to me they look odd during a game

- seems to be more slider stuff like time scaling for a delayed penalty (one penalty in my game so I'll crank it up)

- crowd seems to be louder at the right times.. except at the end of the game when I won, they just sat in their seats

I'm going to play a few more games tonight as that was just a 4 min/period game. I need to make a few initial tweaks and get my Blues on the ice.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »