Home

NHL 16 (PS4/Xbone) Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NHL 16 (PS4/Xbone) Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2015, 03:32 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 16 (PS4/Xbone) Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug? My player loses Endurance XP every game, never once gained XP except through training.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? BaP

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
In games where I have an extra long shift I get the -10 XP warning and at the end of the game the total XP loss is even higher. For example, one game I got the warning 3 or 4 times which should be -30 or -40 points but my total loss was -123 points. My last game I never got the warning even once and always kept my stamina in the green but still ended up with a -38 XP for endurance. It goes down every single game.

How often has the bug been reproduced? It happens every single game.

Do you have video or a picture? No but I'll try to remember to take one and edit this post but I think this is pretty self-explanatory.
Old 09-20-2015, 06:03 AM   #34
Just started!

Whats the bug? When taking offensive zone faceoff left from goal and changing FO style aggressive players keep normal FO position. FO from right side and players take aggressive positions as they should.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Play now. Haven't tested other Modes yet.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Change faceoff style from the offensive line change menu to aggressive when taking faceoff left from goal.

How often has the bug been reproduced? (Example) twice, so far. Every time when taking faceoff left from goal.
Old 09-20-2015, 06:13 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom818
Platform: XB1

Whats the bug? After my third game of be a pro, the be a pro settings changes from classic to authentic making the period length 20 min and its greyed out so I can't change it

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Be a Pro

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? After third game of be a pro
Can you recreate it? Yes

How often has the bug been reproduced? Three times

Do you have video or a picture? No
Same bug here. I read in another forum that some people thought it was linked to having the cloud save feature turned on but I just checked and I do not but it still happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 08:41 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Platform: PS4 and Xbox One

Whats the bug? Editing a player causes the draft information in their player card switch to first overall for their draft year.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Edit player in main menus

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Simply edit anything about a player and it occurs.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every time

I can confirm this, though it only happens to me while not in a game mode. In a Be-a-GM, I changed a player's position, and his draft position didn't change. A theory emerges: When you can edit a player outside of a game mode, you can change everything, so the game interprets that to mean change the draft information, too, even if you don't touch it. That option is grayed out in game modes (like Be-a-GM, for instance).

Quote:
Originally Posted by physicx

What's the bug? Saved player & goalie edits are not being loaded upon launch of Be a GM

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Be a GM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? All player and goalie equipment edits made in both the main menu and during a season of Be a GM are appearing as their default out-of-the-box look when loading up Be a GM, even after saving the franchise file before exiting the mode. Kind of a pain after spending a an hour making stuff look good.

How often has the bug been reproduced? (Example) twice, so far. Every time Be a GM is loaded up

As I mentioned above, I made some changes in Be-a-GM. These changes saved and did not revert as I loaded the save again.
Old 09-20-2015, 06:22 PM   #37
Just started!

Hey,

I'm not reporting any bug but I just want to ask people who play PLAYOFF MODE if there are bugs from NHL 15:

1. NO INJURIES EVEN IF INJURIES ARE TURNED ON

2. GAME GOES TO OT 4-ON-4 AND THEN SHOOTOUT EVEN IF CONTINUOUS OT IS TURNED ON

3. AUTOMATIC LINE CHANGES EVEN IF MANUAL CHANGES ARE TURNED ON

4. BLANK GOALIES' STATS SHOWN BEFORE A GAME EVEN IF I PLAY GAME 2, 3, 4 ETC

5. CONN SMYTHE TROPHY IS PRESENTED TO THE BEST PLAYER OF THE LAST GAME OF THE FINALS (NOT THE BEST PLAYER OF PLAYOFFS)

Me and my friend are playing this mode all the time and that was so frustrating... So unprofessional
Old 09-23-2015, 08:01 AM   #38
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
Any word from EA regarding this game speed framerate bug?
I played for 3 hours last night at game speed 0 player acceleration 2/2 and there was no frame rate issue. So maybe the patch fixed it.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:34 PM   #39
Rookie

Platform: I Think all platforms Nhl 16 launches to and was the same bug in NHL 15

Whats the bug? Goaltender doesn't get the win in the stats after a shootout victory in the overtime period.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? BE a GM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it?
Can you recreate it?

How often has the bug been reproduced? every time

Do you have video or a picture? no
Old 09-28-2015, 11:54 AM   #40
Just started!

This happens with Xboxone as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »