Home

NHL 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4, Full Details Included

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4, Full Details Included within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2015, 11:28 AM   #25
Rookie

Gotmilkman24's Arena

OVR: 0
I just played my first few games this morning and I am absolutely in love with this tuner. Goodbye spam poke checkers hello better game logic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2015, 11:32 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NHL 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4, Full Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmilkman24
I just played my first few games this morning and I am absolutely in love with this tuner. Goodbye spam poke checkers hello better game logic.
May I ask if you played offline or on?
Thanks!
Old 11-06-2015, 11:33 AM   #27
Rock Band FTW!

murph17's Arena

OVR: 14
Can you setup private drop-in game and then switch to public on XB1 now?
Old 11-06-2015, 11:34 AM   #28
Rookie

Gotmilkman24's Arena

The new energy color for BaP is more green to. I like it.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:35 AM   #29
Rookie

Gotmilkman24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
May I ask if you played offline or on?
Thanks!
I've played both. I'm playing BaP at the moment. The coaching feed back is better. It's easier now to get your grade higher or in the passing color.
I'd like to add that spam poke checking on the PS4 offline doesn't appear to slow me down. That could be that I'm playing in the CHL right now with very low attributes.
Also, it is now confirmed that Ronda Rousey is in the game.

Last edited by Gotmilkman24; 11-06-2015 at 11:39 AM.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:41 AM   #30
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

I just played a few more games. 2 on default then went back to my sliders and played one. I seem to get one if two types of game. I get one that the CPU is very passive, no penalties, and the CPU dumps a lot instead of that skate back with the puck until they can enter garbage. The other type the CPU plays aggressive, I get penalties, but the CPU dumps less. I could live with latter. There is good in this update I can't put my finger on it but some things just feel better. I still believe that much like the sliders when EA tunes or updates this game by fixing one thing something else gets affected and often not in a positive way. When I said the Dev team was in over their heads I meant that they are trying to tune an AI that's fatally flawed. It's not their fault and I should have been more clear they are trying to help and work with what they have. Unless the powers that be allow them to rebuild the AI from scratch all they can do is try and tune this up the best they can and it's never, in it's current state be what it should be. If I can find away to eliminate that odd game where the CPU goes into passive mode I will be happy.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:47 AM   #31
Rookie

Gotmilkman24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
I just played a few more games. 2 on default then went back to my sliders and played one. I seem to get one if two types of game. I get one that the CPU is very passive, no penalties, and the CPU dumps a lot instead of that skate back with the puck until they can enter garbage. The other type the CPU plays aggressive, I get penalties, but the CPU dumps less. I could live with latter. There is good in this update I can't put my finger on it but some things just feel better. I still believe that much like the sliders when EA tunes or updates this game by fixing one thing something else gets affected and often not in a positive way. When I said the Dev team was in over their heads I meant that they are trying to tune an AI that's fatally flawed. It's not their fault and I should have been more clear they are trying to help and work with what they have. Unless the powers that be allow them to rebuild the AI from scratch all they can do is try and tune this up the best they can and it's never, in it's current state be what it should be. If I can find away to eliminate that odd game where the CPU goes into passive mode I will be happy.
One thing I've noticed that feels better is I can beat the computer on board play now. And also poke check them a lot easier now. Its about where it should be for poke checking Computers & even stick lift seems to work on the computer a lot better now. Like how it would on a player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2015, 12:43 PM   #32
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

BTW, small but nice fix is editing players and not having their draft info change.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »