Home

No in game stats?

This is a discussion on No in game stats? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2016, 09:33 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: No in game stats?

Contacted EA Sports:
Just bought the NHl 16 game this weekend and must say I'm very disappointed ...what happen to the game stats in Season Mod?? And the commentator are so inaccurate saying for example my goalie has been off his game when he is hot and saying Patrick Kane is on fire when he has been so cold with no points in 4 games...is there going to be a Update for this? Cause this might be my last NHL game I'm buying and going back to NHL 04 on PC wich is done right on just mods
They responded:
Hi, Leo. Thanks for the feedback. We've had reports of the stats issue. The dev team is aware of it.

We'll pass on the feedback about commentary.
Old 02-03-2016, 04:55 PM   #18
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow68x
Contacted EA Sports:
Just bought the NHl 16 game this weekend and must say I'm very disappointed ...what happen to the game stats in Season Mod?? And the commentator are so inaccurate saying for example my goalie has been off his game when he is hot and saying Patrick Kane is on fire when he has been so cold with no points in 4 games...is there going to be a Update for this? Cause this might be my last NHL game I'm buying and going back to NHL 04 on PC wich is done right on just mods
They responded:
Hi, Leo. Thanks for the feedback. We've had reports of the stats issue. The dev team is aware of it.

We'll pass on the feedback about commentary.

I would say that means no to a patch this year for it but I have a feeling it will be remedied for NHL17. I know there is a lot of negativity surrounding this series and Lord knows I have had my fair share of negativity, but I truly feel EA but a decent effort in this year. They spent time bringing back the modes missing and enhanced the presentation (I know these things are not many fans priorities), The gameplay is a bit better then years past, and they have done a decent job of listening to the fans. I'm optimistic NHL17 will continue moving forward in a good direction.

If the stats thing (also not present in NHL15 and never fixed) and commentary thing (I find that annoying as well.) is still not fixed I will not be happy.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:21 PM   #19
Banned

The PA announcer says "his 20th goal of the season" whenever your player gets his 20th of the season. Idk why but thats the only number they ever announce and ive heard them say it before a few times.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:25 PM   #20
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAfan1624
The PA announcer says "his 20th goal of the season" whenever your player gets his 20th of the season. Idk why but thats the only number they ever announce and ive heard them say it before a few times.
They actually do it in fives. I hear all players 5th, 10th, 15th, etc...that was also in NHL15 so not sure why it's taking so long but still thinking it will be addressed for NHL17
Old 02-12-2016, 09:19 AM   #21
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Well, looks like the cumulative goal things STILL hasn't been addressed in the latest patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2016, 01:40 PM   #22
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
Well, looks like the cumulative goal things STILL hasn't been addressed in the latest patch.
I'm guessing that can't be patched it and will require code rewrite or something like that.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:14 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
They actually do it in fives. I hear all players 5th, 10th, 15th, etc...that was also in NHL15
Oh, is that what that is? I heard a "15th" announced and thought they added it with the patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »