Home

Game Informer NHL 20 wishlist

This is a discussion on Game Informer NHL 20 wishlist within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2019, 01:52 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Game Informer NHL 20 wishlist

Please bring the NHL series back to PC
Old 06-14-2019, 12:24 PM   #18
Rookie

PhillsPhan26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Game Informer NHL 20 wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllKings
WOW!! That’s quite an extensive wishlist for next years NHL iteration. All of these things would require a total rebuild of the game and I highly doubt that will happen. I find it hard to believe that we’ll even see a quarter of what’s listed in that article. Take next years Madden for example. They’re adding back in the Pro Bowl which they’re touting as a new feature. WHAT!?!? The Pro Bowl was taken out after being playable back during the PS2 era of gaming. EA holds all the cards with specific leagues and until we get another major company that produces a hockey game that will give EA a run for their money, we’ll keep getting the same recycled garbage that we’ve been getting on the next gen consoles. I now know why I went out and bought another PS2 recently....so I could play EA sports games that were made when they actually cared about what went into the game. Remember the saying, “if it’s in the game, it’s in the game”? EA needs to follow their own motto....

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
For NHL '19 they said it's the first time ever for outdoor rinks. NHL '06 had an outdoor rink in FREE FOR ALL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »