Home

EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 wishlist thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2017, 08:07 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Really long post, but actually read through it, and these are all amazing ideas.

Really great list. Hope the devs read this.
Thanks man really appreciate that ,there's so much more on my mind that has to do with control schemes ,alot more gameplay wise and TON of career mode ideas but I didn't want to make the post longer but there is one thing I want gone and that's the damage multiplier like seriously lol

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2017, 08:27 PM   #82
Rookie

We need I be able to break through guards just like fight night champions ,idk why this isn't a thing in a sports combat game.We also need more guards like the Philly shell , traditional hands up chin down and please ea if I'm throwing a one two combo please don't make me lunge into it fr because how can I keep my distance if I keep lunging forward into a shorter man's range every single time I throw a jab and a straight, if your going to do that at least make that it's own animations.

Old 04-11-2017, 08:45 PM   #83
Rookie

IMO submissions should be based on real life color belts like blue belts black belts in jiu jistu , a black belt in jiu jistu can definitely submit a blue belt and white belt.

Old 04-11-2017, 09:59 PM   #84
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyTheNotorious2nd
IMO submissions should be based on real life color belts like blue belts black belts in jiu jistu , a black belt in jiu jistu can definitely submit a blue belt and white belt.

Hmm now I don't know if you wanna go tagging fighters with belts now and having that decide who submits who. I'd say they have approached submissions pretty well as far as giving them lvls and having submission based fighter perks. Now the actual submission system i'm not really a fan of...I feel like they need to get away from the mini games on the whole.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:12 PM   #85
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Icon9 Re: EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyTheNotorious2nd

Interesting, but how would it be applied to fighters that do mostly no go jiu jitsu? Also not all schools and belt levels are the same. Some schools are quick to hand out belts, some are very slow.

Jon Jones was a white belt when he submitted Machida and Belfort.

Last edited by Dave_S; 04-11-2017 at 10:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2017, 12:30 AM   #86
Pro

Johnny Hendricks has a blue belt and has never been subbed
Old 04-12-2017, 12:45 AM   #87
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Interesting, but how would it be applied to fighters that do mostly no go jiu jitsu? Also not all schools and belt levels are the same. Some schools are quick to hand out belts, some are very slow.

Jon Jones was a white belt when he submitted Machida and Belfort.
Pure strength and ability can = submissions over anyone, regardless of what belt you are. If you can outwork people, tire them out, etc, all the technique in the world isn't going to save them. So I don't really agree with the "Belts" idea.

Look what Cormier just did to Rumble, or what he does to people in general. Just blankets them, beats them up a little, and works to submissions. Doesn't matter what belt they are.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:24 AM   #88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by godway
Pure strength and ability can = submissions over anyone, regardless of what belt you are. If you can outwork people, tire them out, etc, all the technique in the world isn't going to save them. So I don't really agree with the "Belts" idea.

Look what Cormier just did to Rumble, or what he does to people in general. Just blankets them, beats them up a little, and works to submissions. Doesn't matter what belt they are.
Not only belts in jiu jistu but like real life achievements should play a role in UFC 3 Cody was a boxer before doing MMA same as Holly so they can definitely out box some people , cormier Olympic gold medalist​ as you can see he's a beast at wrestling people and he makes it look easy, Damian Maia black belt in jiu jistu and much more ,idk how they would implement this im still trying to figure it out but they should because Joe Rogan always talks about things like this and how someone will have trouble with these achievements.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »