Home

EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 wishlist thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2017, 06:30 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

Maybe These real life achievements should be perks

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-12-2017, 06:30 AM   #90
Rookie

But we need takedown battles like UD3 seriously

Old 04-12-2017, 07:47 AM   #91
Banned

What I think would be a great idea for stats would be have something similar to what fnc had where it was a skill tree and once you hit a certain level you would gain perks as your stats increased.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2017, 09:53 AM   #92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman192
What I think would be a great idea for stats would be have something similar to what fnc had where it was a skill tree and once you hit a certain level you would gain perks as your stats increased.
My long post has something like that check it out under new ideas ,thank God someone has the same idea .

Old 04-12-2017, 12:27 PM   #93
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyTheNotorious2nd
Not only belts in jiu jistu but like real life achievements should play a role in UFC 3 Cody was a boxer before doing MMA same as Holly so they can definitely out box some people , cormier Olympic gold medalist​ as you can see he's a beast at wrestling people and he makes it look easy, Damian Maia black belt in jiu jistu and much more ,idk how they would implement this im still trying to figure it out but they should because Joe Rogan always talks about things like this and how someone will have trouble with these achievements.

Yeah, and I think the idea of making stuff like that into perks makes sense. It gives fighters (or CAFs) a unique identity of sorts. Provided they flesh out the perks system a lot better.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:31 PM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by godway
Yeah, and I think the idea of making stuff like that into perks makes sense. It gives fighters (or CAFs) a unique identity of sorts. Provided they flesh out the perks system a lot better.
Agreed 👌 we need the devs all over this forum

Old 04-13-2017, 09:18 AM   #95
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Some requests:

1) Starting of the game, i want no more than a short 10-15 sec entrance for multiplayer, where people can choose to touch hands or not and choose how the cutscene plays out or what they are doing during that phase.

2) Some improvements needed on the camera angles, especially when you rock someone sometimes and you drop to attack em, the camera angle weirds out and has you looking them from the back and the controls for some reason dont change according to the camera angle, breaking it completely.
Look how Undisputed 3 did an awsome job with the camera angles and you always could control your fighter how you wanted and made the game feel 3Dimensional instead of the 2 Dimensions EA UFC 2 looks like.

3) More advanced visual/audio feedback as far as body language goes on the fighter's stamina/health to make the game 100% playable without HUD. Even have Joe Rogan or the fighter's corner comment on it "i don't like those deep breaths" etc. which i am sure already happens at some smaller degree Perhaps balance Ranked games by disabling HUD for people on div 8 fighting against a div 5-6 etc. Hell, the more we rank up, the less HUD there is up to a point that div 5 or 6 has little to no HUD.

Last edited by manliest_Man; 04-13-2017 at 10:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2017, 11:29 AM   #96
Banned

Kasel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man
Some requests:

1) Starting of the game, i want no more than a short 10-15 sec entrance for multiplayer, where people can choose to touch hands or not and choose how the cutscene plays out or what they are doing during that phase.

2) Some improvements needed on the camera angles, especially when you rock someone sometimes and you drop to attack em, the camera angle weirds out and has you looking them from the back and the controls for some reason dont change according to the camera angle, breaking it completely.
Look how Undisputed 3 did an awsome job with the camera angles and you always could control your fighter how you wanted and made the game feel 3Dimensional instead of the 2 Dimensions EA UFC 2 looks like.

3) More advanced visual/audio feedback as far as body language goes on the fighter's stamina/health to make the game 100% playable without HUD. Even have Joe Rogan or the fighter's corner comment on it "i don't like those deep breaths" etc. which i am sure already happens at some smaller degree Perhaps balance Ranked games by disabling HUD for people on div 8 fighting against a div 5-6 etc. Hell, the more we rank up, the less HUD there is up to a point that div 5 or 6 has little to no HUD.
That's a really good one, people talked about this long ago and it wasn't brought up enough since then, this is so needed, it's one of the things that would truly help take EA UFC to the next level, I ****ing hate HUD with a passion, ESPECIALLY seeing your opponents stamina.. It's so wrong that they show both sides both sides of the stamina, I don't want my goddamn opponent to see how tired I am and I don't wanna have a bar that shows me how tired my opponent is, it's a huge spam assist that wasn't needed ever

It's one of the decisions that blow my mind, so is hiding your opponent in ranked, who comes up with these decisions? Don't they know what the gamers want? Everyone hates mirror matches and everyone hates fighting the champions (which is caused by not seeing who the opponent picks) and everyone hates the "cheating" HUD, seeing the opponents stamina is not part of the sport and I agree that it needs to go away

So is that damage doll, the screen needs to be clean, just the grappling actions, time/round and that's it

Visual damage is something that really isn't being talked enough, it's good you brought it up. Leg redness from kicks I think is already in, it's just hard to see with that crappy motion blur in 30fps but I bet it'll be very visible in 4k, and obviously in 60fps if they finally do it. Deep breaths especially in corner time would be really cool to see as well

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »