Home

EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 wishlist thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-16-2017, 02:26 PM   #577
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

this is a minor thing. hopefully, blood remaining on exactly that spot when bleeding on the mat. In ea ufc2, It is disappeared when finished a round and came back very randomly or reappear which designed spot. its really weird.
Old 10-18-2017, 11:36 PM   #578
Rookie

How about a setting for ranked online play where you can set a threshold to fight against? Let’s say OVR of 88. I would love to have fights between Derrick Lewis and Roy Nelson, for example, but I will usually fight against Velasquez or Jon Jones. Soooo tired of fighting against the same OP opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2017, 11:54 PM   #579
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cernac
How about a setting for ranked online play where you can set a threshold to fight against? Let’s say OVR of 88. I would love to have fights between Derrick Lewis and Roy Nelson, for example, but I will usually fight against Velasquez or Jon Jones. Soooo tired of fighting against the same OP opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This would be good if it restricted your pick as well. If not people would abuse it and choose a low overall and pick a high one for themselves.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:20 PM   #580
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeface
Online fight cards
Well implemented clinch(I have a feeling it will be the same as last game which will be a huge disappointment)
Practice mode like UD3 had
Sliders
Replay Editor

I'm sure we will not get any of the things on my list, so if any of them were in I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Online fight cards !!! as it was in Ea Sports Mma Ea Mma
Old 10-19-2017, 11:43 PM   #581
Rookie

I'd really like to see mouthpieces get knocked out in UFC 3. Just a small detail that could be fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2017, 06:23 AM   #582
Rookie

An online career mode where you fight against other players and start from other organisations. There will only be one champion per weight class like in real life when you get to the UFC. To make sure that each champion defends their belt and so that this doesn't become a mess like FNC, there should be a "defend or vacate" type of system where they have a deadline to defend the belt. They should also be forced to face the #1 contender and not just any random player that hasn't earned their shot. I think this could be an awesome mode if it's implemented right.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:31 AM   #583
Rookie

The movie at the end of the round is often different from the actual end position. I want you to connect the image at the end of the trial and the image at the time of entering the interval without discomfort.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:18 AM   #584
MVP

more vibration on controller. if ea ufc3 will support impulse triggers for xbox , it would be awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »