Home

Any word of in the clinch is being updated in ufc

This is a discussion on Any word of in the clinch is being updated in ufc within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2017, 03:06 AM   #33
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Any word of in the clinch is being updated in ufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Without giving away the sexy ones that marketing might want to reveal...

-control change on arm traps
-new transitions in some SUB ground positions where DOM was considered OP
-changes to strike/transition interruption logic in non cage clinch positions
-auto clinch break on landed thai knees
-additional momentum scenarios on some ground transitions

Probably a few more that I've forgotten.
Old 11-08-2017, 03:25 AM   #34
MVP

this word make me huge disappointed : "same"
i don't understand. why devs don't pay attention to the clinch movement? difficult or low priority?? i think, they would set aside some features for the next franchise. but it was almost 2 years. and there are a lot of features left for the next title. the clinch movement is really basic stuff. we have to wait 2 more years for it? i can't believe. they didn't touched it since released ea ufc1 even if a lot of ppl complaints about it. how many years passed from they have started develop the game? but nothing changed. i was very surprised when i saw the ko zoom is back for ea ufc3. i lose my hope. all hyped is gone. hopeless.......
Old 11-08-2017, 05:45 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
i don't understand. why devs don't pay attention to the clinch movement? difficult or low priority?? i think, they would set aside some features for the next franchise. but it was almost 2 years. and there are a lot of features left for the next title. the clinch movement is really basic stuff. we have to wait 2 more years for it? i can't believe. they didn't touched it since released ea ufc1 even if a lot of ppl complaints about it. how many years passed from they have started develop the game? but nothing changed. i was very surprised when i saw the ko zoom is back for ea ufc3. i lose my hope. all hyped is gone. hopeless.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2017, 05:49 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
There are changes to both the clinch and the ground, just not to the same degree as the standup.
Does it mean, that Grapple Assist HUD stays same? If yes, can you give us an option to turn it "half on". So I can see options I have in any position, but meter does not fill up during transitions. Or it could be some neutral meter in center, so it would not be visible what transition I am trying to do. It would help in offline mutliplayer where my opponent can see what transition I am doing and block it.
Old 11-08-2017, 02:37 PM   #37
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
Starting to see why your name is Tissues😭😭😭😭
Old 11-08-2017, 02:58 PM   #38
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
what's KO zoom
Old 11-08-2017, 03:43 PM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti95
what's KO zoom

KO zoom is when the camera zooms in on an opponent when they get knocked out, it's very ugly looking imo. EA UFC 2 had it in the beta and I'm almost certain everyone hated it including me. So they removed it and kept it for knock out mode.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:49 PM   #40
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthhh
KO zoom is when the camera zooms in on an opponent when they get knocked out, it's very ugly looking imo. EA UFC 2 had it in the beta and I'm almost certain everyone hated it including me. So they removed it and kept it for knock out mode.
I'm with ya man,wasn't a big fan of it myself but it's one of those things for me if they remove it,awesome,if they don't it won't be game breaking for me but I'd still be s little disappointed

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »