Home

Old 04-03-2018, 02:46 PM   #25
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I Quit.

Really glad I saved myself the 100 bucks and frustration not buying this game....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2018, 03:16 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourFatZebra
"I beat you with the two gate rear naked choke from back clinch during a lag spike. I'm a god, you're a noob."
Lol. Clinch system is a joke in this game with lag factored in and you're gonna use that as your counter point to me being *** at the game? Like, it says alot that you felt the need to even invoke that unprovoked considering I didn't, and don't feel the need to, reference any of the wins I have over you as a reason that you suck. That's not true, we both have wins over each other, why do that?

Okay man, whatever you say since you know me so well from the few fights we've had (odd considering we're like one win apart but okay). I love how my opinion on your fight style constitutes as whining just because you disagree with my view on it being cowardly. But I'm consistent with that and I have been across all the UFC games and even in FNC. That's my mentality, I don't see how that immediately categorizes me as a "whiner" because I don't like the way you play. Or how that means that I'm incapable of accepting my own defeats. It'd be totally different if I was sitting here like "the only reason you beat me is because you're a coward." just simply pointing that out is not the same as blaming every loss on it. You can still accept your own role in losing while pointing out that the dude you fought would rather run away than engage with you.

EDIT:
Never said I "Dont call people cowards."
You misread my post. That's not on me that you couldn't figure out what I was saying, because I made it pretty clear that I was saying I don't call EVERYONE that by default like you're insinuating. I specifically laid that out, but okay.
If you lose take the L, there's no point in messaging some random dude u lost to about how u don't like their how they fought. That in itself is whiny especially when I tell u why u lost and say u shoild try other strategies to help u and u reject that help claiming "Im literally an OS member, Ive talked to devs, Martial. Youre style is cowardly to me."... like how hilariously douchey is that, man.

Edit-actually u only have one win over me post patch. Since the patch I'm like 3 or 4-1 vs u. The game was a mess back then and ur spam actually worked

Last edited by burningxspirit; 04-03-2018 at 03:28 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:03 PM   #27
Rookie

I agree 100%. I said it in an earlier post. They sway left right over and over. I’ll throw hooks and land only to still be countered with one punch. That always leads to me being rocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-03-2018, 06:25 PM   #28
Rookie

The majority of players are not some unbeatable spammers. If you encounter a player that annoys you, learn how to beat it or get through the fight and keep it moving. Funny thing is I've witness myself the OP attempting to fight this style

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »