Home

What's The "Cheesiest" Thing You Do In UFC 3?

This is a discussion on What's The "Cheesiest" Thing You Do In UFC 3? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2019, 10:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What's The "Cheesiest" Thing You Do In UFC 3?

I'm a body spammer through & through. if you're intent on blocking high, i'll have a field day on your body. if you start blocking low, I will chuck head kicks in range.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2019, 03:43 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: What's The "Cheesiest" Thing You Do In UFC 3?

I don't have time for people who try to outpoint me, especially when they're losing. So I'll just start going for Muay Thai clinch or cage take-down.

I don't think it's cheesy, but plenty of players have commented how it is and they'd destroy me on the feet...

If I'm winning the striking battle, the onus is on you to come forward. This playing it safe and hoping your opponent makes a huge mistake, all the while, you're losing, makes very little sense and often just prolongs the fight.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-05-2019, 07:16 AM   #3
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

I sit down one afternoon, I pick a division, pick a fighter and play with them the whole afternoon, till I destroy every single one of the "I spam takedowns and if you block one I Instantly quit" noobs on that division, to the point they wanna quit playing EA UFC.

I am talking being constantly in your Face, rocking you with every Strike I Land, throwing you to the ground and taunting you on every single one of the 20 knockdowns I give you, before I decide to 1 strike KO you, after I Duck that pathetic 1-2 combo of yours!

Then, before you are able to press QUIT, i've skipped the KO replay and have hit that Restart Button, to assert dominance.

"Doc Voice"
Old 03-05-2019, 11:07 AM   #4
Banned

IDK if it’s considered cheesy. But I’ll slap on a sub right when I know a bottom fighters stamina is drained after a few transition denials. Especially if I’m using a grappler. It’s hilarious to see the rings stop moving at gate 3 because you know they are in the pause menu racing to quit
Old 03-05-2019, 03:04 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painless taken
IDK if it’s considered cheesy. But I’ll slap on a sub right when I know a bottom fighters stamina is drained after a few transition denials. Especially if I’m using a grappler. It’s hilarious to see the rings stop moving at gate 3 because you know they are in the pause menu racing to quit
Lol how is that cheesy? That's literally how the submission system works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2019, 03:06 PM   #6
Rookie

I do admittedly use quite a few body knees. Only against super aggressive guys who don't want to give me and space to breath though. It's not a tactic I actively seek to use, but it's one of the most effective tools against crazy pressure.
Old 03-05-2019, 05:22 PM   #7
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Muay Thai clinch against the cage.

A lot of lower level guys who rely on constant pressure get really upset if you clinch them. I try not to go overboard with it, but if someone is pressuring relentlessly and I can't seem to get space or slow them down, I'll try to get the cage clinch, work to thai, and start working body knees and denials. This strategy is pretty effective for sapping some stamina and bringing their pace down to a more reasonable level. I do get some hate for clinching like that, but sometimes you gotta fight cheese with cheese I guess.

The other 1 would just be "running". I use an extremely patient and movement heavy, stick n move style, but some people see it as being a cheesy runner I guess.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

Last edited by Haz____; 03-05-2019 at 05:50 PM.
Old 03-05-2019, 05:55 PM   #8
MVP

I try to dont cheese at all, but sometimes I got myself spamming some combos ... shame that this game reward you for combo like crazy than use single effective shots

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »