Home

EA Sports UFC 4 to be revealed at UFC 250? Henry Cejudo spotted wearing a UFC 4 shirt

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 4 to be revealed at UFC 250? Henry Cejudo spotted wearing a UFC 4 shirt within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2020, 05:34 PM   #33
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 4 to be revealed at UFC 250? Henry Cejudo spotted wearing a UFC 4 s

let's just hope Triple C aint the cover athlete bahhahaha

Saving up my time-off for launch, hopefully will have at least a 4-day weekend when it comes out, I may even try for 5-days....

of course, my wife will be pissed that I spend vacation time on this instead of her....

and to that I say....

I HAVE TO SACRIFICE TO BE A CHAMP!

FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 03-09-2020, 05:50 PM   #34
Rookie

Re: EA Sports UFC 4 to be revealed at UFC 250? Henry Cejudo spotted wearing a UFC 4 s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
My guy. You seem to be taking that post waaaaay too seriously.

Not at all 😂 just that since nobody said anything to contradict him, I became serious for a moment to be the antipatic of the moment
Old 03-09-2020, 10:23 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
I think it's an absurd discussion.

EA Sport will put the game on sale when they see fit, and not when it suits us, in that case I could say that my vacations at work will take them in November that I will have much more free time
No need to be so upset bud. I really struck a nerve it seems. It’s light hearted discussion, take it down a notch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2020, 12:33 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
let's just hope Triple C aint the cover athlete bahhahaha

Why would this be seen as a bad thing? Cejudo is an olympic gold medalist double champ with 3 straight victories over DJ, TJ, and Moraes. That is unbelievable, i wouldnt mind him on the cover at all. Now imagine if he beats Aldo. He would have wins over the 125 lb GOAT, 135 lb #2 GOAT, and the 145 lb GOAT. Might as well call him the GOAT Hunter Kazush- I mean Henry Cejudo
Old 03-10-2020, 12:52 AM   #37
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gion
Why would this be seen as a bad thing? Cejudo is an olympic gold medalist double champ with 3 straight victories over DJ, TJ, and Moraes. That is unbelievable, i wouldnt mind him on the cover at all. Now imagine if he beats Aldo. He would have wins over the 125 lb GOAT, 135 lb #2 GOAT, and the 145 lb GOAT. Might as well call him the GOAT Hunter Kazush- I mean Henry Cejudo
To be fair, he bareeeely won the fight against DJ, where a lot of people actually think DJ won that fight. And the fight against TJ was one of the worst stoppages I've ever seen, with a ref who has a history of early stoppages, where TJ had to destroy his body to make the weight.

The Marlon W is legit though.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 03-10-2020, 01:35 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
To be fair, he bareeeely won the fight against DJ, where a lot of people actually think DJ won that fight. And the fight against TJ was one of the worst stoppages I've ever seen, with a ref who has a history of early stoppages, where TJ had to destroy his body to make the weight.

The Marlon W is legit though.
Rewatching the DJ fight i was more confident that henry won the fight, when i first saw it i said eeeehhhh. I guess we all expect more definitive performances to end legendary title streaks. The TJ stoppage was a tad bit early but i highly doubt he wouldve escaped the GnP after getting knocked down twice with so much time left to go in the round and a dehydrated body. Sure not the greatest version of TJ, but still a TJ with Ron Jeremy level cardio thanks to EPO. Regardless Henry has reinvented himself and achieved so much in combat sports, respect is def due

Last edited by Gion; 03-10-2020 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:47 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpdude9
No need to be so upset bud. I really struck a nerve it seems. It’s light hearted discussion, take it down a notch.

For me Is just the words of a bigmouth fighter preparing his first fight for UFC4 🥊🤼🥊😂😂😂
Old 03-10-2020, 08:20 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gion
Rewatching the DJ fight i was more confident that henry won the fight, when i first saw it i said eeeehhhh. I guess we all expect more definitive performances to end legendary title streaks. The TJ stoppage was a tad bit early but i highly doubt he wouldve escaped the GnP after getting knocked down twice with so much time left to go in the round and a dehydrated body. Sure not the greatest version of TJ, but still a TJ with Ron Jeremy level cardio thanks to EPO. Regardless Henry has reinvented himself and achieved so much in combat sports, respect is def due
I really don’t get why people are so readily willing to disregard his accomplishments where if anyone else did what he did, they’d be singing their praises. The dude beat DJ fair and square. DJ wanted to run and leg kick the whole fight and avoid engaging while Cejudo pressed the fight. You can’t ****ing run and throw single shots like that and expect to win, on top of it Cejudo took him down multiple times. TJ was on EPO and still got put down. I don’t care what anyone says, TJ was NOT getting up after those shots and if that ref hadn’t stopped it, he would have gotten put to sleep because Cejudo looked as big at 125 as I’d ever seen him. The only reason people even give him credit for the Marlon fight was because he stopped him and Marlon was clearly gassed. There have been plenty of worse decisions and stoppages than the DJ and TJ fights but because it’s Cejudo, people want to try and discredit him.

Last edited by RematchKing; 03-10-2020 at 08:24 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »