Home

Ea help leaked info about ufc 4?

This is a discussion on Ea help leaked info about ufc 4? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2020, 02:18 PM   #33
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ea help leaked info about ufc 4?

It's nostalgic to see people still acting like aholbert is the antichrist lol
Old 03-24-2020, 04:57 PM   #34
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti1
But I am Serengeti. I am.
Old 03-25-2020, 01:57 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti1

It's not like anyone has a personal issue with the guy, he's just rude for no reason over things that really aren't that serious for him to react the way he does. There is very much a clique aspect to these forums and it's annoying (the quoted post is a prime example). You're grown men. You can respect others without being petty and sitting here going back and forth about how someone interpreted what was said.

I said what I said and moved on and continued to the topic. This is exactly what I'm talking about. What did this post add to the thread? It had nothing to do with what was being discussed and all it does is draw out something that was over and done with. It's like a bunch of high school girls gossiping. From the sound of this statement, I'm not the only one that has brought up his behavior. Ever hear the statement "If it smells like sh*t everywhere you go, you might want to check your shoes?" Saying it's always other people that are making this guy out to be a bad guy or something is ridiculous because why would I randomly pick this dude to say this stuff about? The responses to my post clearly show that I'm not the only person that feels that way. This guy is rude to people for no good reason and it's egged on by users like you with this post but then it's a shock when he's seen as the "antichrist"? Well, you pour water on a shirt and it's going to get wet. There's no smoke without fire man. Again, this was done with and you revived a thread not to add to the topic of it or discuss the topic of it, but to be petty and gaslight people that don't just be quiet and let this dude be an a** to them and others.

My comment wasn't unwarranted and I'll continue to call people out like this dude and I don't care about his status or any else's. I've been a part of this community just as long as you guys have, I just haven't always had an account. I know most of you from the EA forums before everyone stopped posting there and moved over here so I'm not some random joining the party and making assumptions about people, I've been here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2020, 03:57 AM   #36
Rookie

Well forgive me but I do not understand anything, it will be that since I speak another language, when translating everything changes, and I say this because to me personally Aholbert32 has always seemed very correct in his answers, and for the record that we cannot agree on everything, I am specifically one of those who speak highly of UD3, which without being a perfect game saw very good things, at least playing offline and not because of this I have been attacked by Aholbert32, on the contrary we may have different positions but the one that each One defends his idea does not seem bad to me as long as it is done with total respect to the one who thinks differently, and I always appreciate Aholbert32 's being there within what he can answer our doubts, but well the same is that when translating everything it changes.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:51 AM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
Well forgive me but I do not understand anything, it will be that since I speak another language, when translating everything changes, and I say this because to me personally Aholbert32 has always seemed very correct in his answers, and for the record that we cannot agree on everything, I am specifically one of those who speak highly of UD3, which without being a perfect game saw very good things, at least playing offline and not because of this I have been attacked by Aholbert32, on the contrary we may have different positions but the one that each One defends his idea does not seem bad to me as long as it is done with total respect to the one who thinks differently, and I always appreciate Aholbert32 's being there within what he can answer our doubts, but well the same is that when translating everything it changes.
true. but i see where rematch is coming from. i personally have never seen alberto being rude or acting a certain way, and so have you but me and you have only been here for a few months. me personally i used to to hop on the forums here and there a couple years ago but never really read into the usernames and what not. but one thing i will say is that there is definitely negative energy. like some people will have a hard day and release their anger on you type energy. i wont name names you know who you are. but if you fix that it will be great for this forum. a prime example was macgowan. he had a bit of negative energy. but he is one of the coolest if not they coolest guy on this forum always levelheaded. There os more cool people on this forum and again wont name you know who you are keep it up.not trying to get off topic but shi* since we already are. last thing i have to say is why have an argument or come off really rude when disagreeing with someone. just discuss it unless someone is being delusional about it then argue.

*energy rubs off on people lets make it positive. cheesy but true.

Last edited by SHADOW_UFCMMA; 03-25-2020 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:17 PM   #38
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

I have to be honest though. I find this stuff funny.

I average like 2 posts a week in this forum now. At most maybe I'll post 5-6 times. I decided a few months ago that I was sick of being the only GC that posts here anymore. 3-4 yrs of fighting for things that this forum wants behind the scenes (which is more work than you know and half the time are things i could care less about) while having the forum bash me stops being cool after a while.

3 years ago there were 5-6 active GCs who discussed the game here. Now there are 10 GCs and NONE of them come here to discuss the game. Like even the new GCs who were super active here no longer post here.

3 years ago, we had 4 devs who would interact with the community. Now we have 1 and he will only discuss AI (which none of yall really care about).

Now why do you think that is? Is it me? Nah because we get along great behind the scenes. So what could it be?

It couldnt be the community, right? Its not possible that the constant repetitive discussions and unwillingness to compromise by this community ran them off?

But I'm the issue? As I said before, my posts are getting rarer and rarer so soon OS wont really provide any real input to the game. GPD doesnt work on the game anymore. The devs arent here anymore. The GCs have tuned yall out for the most part.

But you have me and all of my "rudeness." The anti-Christ. Now if blaming me for the "negative energy" is what you need to get by....cool. But you know and I know thats not the real reason for the issues here.

Last edited by aholbert32; 03-25-2020 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:14 PM   #39
Banned

Maybe people sont like you because you derail threads? Or talk down to others constantly? Or just generally do nothing shill or make excuses why strides cant be made to improve the game? Or maybe its because they see that you get users like myself temp banned unjustly? Or maybe it's because you actually invited a mob mentality against me when we were discussing outside fighting?

Theres a long laundry list of reasons to dislike holbert. The biggest ones though being he derails threads on purpose to prevent progress and cause division and that he acts in a toxic holier than thou manner torwards everyone here. Your a game changer that represents our community(that's even what it says on the website the program is all about) and yet hate the community? If your not passionate for who you represent than why be a gc?

Theres far more deserving individuals then you. Like king slayer or boiler or pryoxis(he provides ten times the use to the community than you do) dont get mad your receiving the negative energy you direct torwards others. If your going to leave these forums thatd be most helpful. Then threads would stopped getting derailed and wed have good ideas.

The gc program is designed for community ideas. Dont get mad when you see us being vocal. You say operation sports is a minority but you can generally find the same sentiment no matter where you go whether its metacritic or reddit or twitter. Do you even spend time asking people what they want out of the game on xbox or ps4? This is why it's probably just better to have the gc program perform a more minor role and have direct interaction and dev play days be the main source of community feedback.

Theres very very good reasons people cant stand you. I'm not a saint myself but I just dont bite my tongue and will share my opinion regardless of who likes it. The ones who dont like me the most are who? The game changers. Lol. I'm already ostracized so it doesnt matter and most people agree with my ideas because there ideas the community as a whole generally shares.

Last edited by 1212headkick; 03-25-2020 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-26-2020, 12:05 AM   #40
Banned

Aholbert, do yourself a favor and stop replying to every question you see on the forum. Its cool that you know a lot of stuff, but as you can see people just want to discuss things in a forum (Also You cant say anything important anyway, because of EAs NDA).

So, You dont have to reply to every UFC 4 question that you see. Let us discuss. Even if its ridiculous and unrealistic sometimes.

( I also have nothing personal against you been saying this all the time, but the real reason why people dont come here anymore (Me included) is because every thread turns into this **** we see in this thread right now. Nobody wants to read through all this ****-ery all the time )

Last edited by That Ragdoll Guy; 03-26-2020 at 12:22 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »