Home

EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2020, 06:15 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta

Hereby a video where the devs really need to a look at. Copy it and make some small additions.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3hB0S_EgI
Old 07-17-2020, 06:49 AM   #10
MVP

Re: EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
Nice Kingslayer got a shoutout in this video.
I saw your post and was like "I got a what now?".

Yeah, cheers for that. It's obvious that the myriad health events are an issue but at this point the series' problem goes much deeper than that. It doesn't feel like a quality game overall. UFC 3 was plenty of shallowness where only online was worth sinking your teeth in due to the core gameplay, and while UFC 4 makes some steps forwards in that regard, it appears to take a few back as well so it's debatable if even that's actually moving forward. Don't get me started on CAFs in Ranked, that's one of the major steps backwards.

So yeah, thanks for the shoutout but at this point it feels stupid on my part to keep campaigning for something like "styles making fights" when it's clear that the series isn't headed in that direction at all, and as far as I'm concerned has more pressing issues than appeasing my personal desire to improve stamina and damage. I'd love it if they did do that though, of course I would.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:08 AM   #11
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
My excitement level for UFC 2 was a 10/10. My excitement level for UFC 3 was 6/10. My excitement level for UFC 4 is a 1/10.
Exactly my feelings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2020, 11:18 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirsunny
Hereby a video where the devs really need to a look at. Copy it and make some small additions.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3hB0S_EgI
if ufc 4 had knockouts like that and ftf sequence similar I would be hyped about this game its unfortunate that the knockouts (the climax of the fight) and probably one of the most important aspects of the game are so under dramatic and robotic looking just makes no sense
Old 07-17-2020, 11:25 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenyc721
if ufc 4 had knockouts like that and ftf sequence similar I would be hyped about this game its unfortunate that the knockouts (the climax of the fight) and probably one of the most important aspects of the game are so under dramatic and robotic looking just makes no sense
That is freaking insane they had that down perfect on ps3, these dudes can’t mirror this?? Aghhhhh pulling my hair here
Old 07-17-2020, 05:49 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsp4392
That is freaking insane they had that down perfect on ps3, these dudes can’t mirror this?? Aghhhhh pulling my hair here
I think you guys are beating a dead horse with all the ragdoll complaining. I agree, not all the KOs are supercool but in the beta I had some that were pretty good. at this stage The community should focus on submission and the boring and stale ground game imo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »