Home

Genuine question about SIM mode

This is a discussion on Genuine question about SIM mode within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2020, 11:11 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Genuine question about SIM mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish0331
The sliders are very helpful and definitely add value to the offline experience. Not having them available in event more is pretty frustrating, but honestly i barely use event mode anymore because I'm constantly changing profiles to play out my events (thanks to only having 22 lousy caf slots). So I'm just bouncing back and forth between profiles and I'm using custom fight now.

**Would be kind a nice have the custom fight now sliders be set up as player and computer. Having them set up as red corner and blu corner yet AGAIN removes immersion. I have to change the sliders between every fight if I wanna play out of either corner. Silly. Offline players seem to have to do enough work in order to have a universe experience and we spend alot less time actually fighting than we should so now I set it all up to always fight out of the red corner to avoid having to do the monotonous slider change.....removes fun when i want a challenger to win in a title fight, because im playing as the challenger out of the red corner so i miss the "and new" cut scene...unless i do the admin work of correcting the sliders beforehand. Yawn.
You just inadvertently explained why I think I dont enjoy this game as much as I thought I think I should.

In order to have the experience I want as an offline user, I have to do so much admin work that by the time it's all set up, I dont even want to play anymore.

It's been said before and worth saying again. This game wasn't made for us.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2020, 09:53 PM   #10
EA Sports UFC Developer

OVR: 0
Re: Genuine question about SIM mode

So many people complained about the sliders being human vs AI in UFC 3, because they couldn't use different sliders in the same fight based on the fighters they had... They wanted +2power on one guy and -1 on the other etc.

Why can't everyone just agree for once

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »