Home

Slowing the pace suggestions

This is a discussion on Slowing the pace suggestions within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-11-2020, 06:54 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Slowing the pace suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsl1
I've asked both on here & on discord but haven't really got an answer.

If you increase the stamina cost slider and possibly up the damage one as well, does the AI adjust to compensate for the additional stamina drain and potential risk of getting KO'd due to the greater power coming back at it?

Is it adaptive in that way so that it will adjust it's gameplan/output and show more caution/pick its shots so as not to gas out as easily?

I only ask as I wonder if this is a way to slow the pace of the fight a little due to the risk of gassing quicker & possible getting KO's quicker while gassed.

Does anybody know if this is the case? Hopefully Skynet reads this as he will sure know the answer but any anecdotal info from the community would be helpful too as I have tried to test it but not sure if it makes much difference.
There’s a strike output slider you can utilize to slow down the pace a bit.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:04 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
There’s a strike output slider you can utilize to slow down the pace a bit.
Thanks, I was trying to avoid using that slider as it doesn't appear in every mode that has sliders. I was trying to find something that works universally.

The ideal solution would be to have the exact same sliders options for each mode but we haven't got that yet. I would love the full set of sliders to be available in tournament mode for example. I haven't checked career mode recently so I don't know if the full sliders are in there but I think the full set is only in custom fight now?

If we could get the full set of sliders in each offline mode and also be allowed to use the new round settings in other modes such as tournament mode that would be great. I'd love to be able to create a vale tudo or Japanese style tournament for example.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:38 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsl1
Thanks, I was trying to avoid using that slider as it doesn't appear in every mode that has sliders. I was trying to find something that works universally.

The ideal solution would be to have the exact same sliders options for each mode but we haven't got that yet. I would love the full set of sliders to be available in tournament mode for example. I haven't checked career mode recently so I don't know if the full sliders are in there but I think the full set is only in custom fight now?

If we could get the full set of sliders in each offline mode and also be allowed to use the new round settings in other modes such as tournament mode that would be great. I'd love to be able to create a vale tudo or Japanese style tournament for example.
I didnt even realize that was a thing. I hope the team can fix that before patches are finished.
Old 12-12-2020, 08:45 AM   #20
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

Been playing alot more lately. Went to start my universe (after creating about 250 rl cafs on multiple profiles) and im not getting into anywhere near how I was in 3 (even with only 22 cafs using 1 profioe). With the way clinch has been redesigned it feels like a major part of the sport has basically been removed. Not trying to disparage any hard word the dev team has put in, im really not. Just stating an opinion. Not being able "fight for" position advancement in clinch is a head scratcher. Against the cage is even worse. Your only real option is a td because you can't block an escape, you can't change positioning and if I land more than 3-4 rabbit punches I feel lucky. As far as it being designed because no one likes getting "Usman'd," thats insanity. With that rational, why not remove the ground game altogether since no one like getting Khabib'd either! I appreciate the effort and improvements here and there but it does feel, to me, like things moved backwards a bit. Its frustrating being a huge fan of the sport and a longtime fan of ea who bought every MMA game EA has dropped.

Last edited by Irish0331; 12-12-2020 at 08:51 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »