Home

I patch or spoilers?

This is a discussion on I patch or spoilers? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2021, 05:57 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: I patch or spoilers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapOrSnap
I don't plan to stop interacting, the joy I get out of speaking to people who enjoy my work is far greater than the discomfort from the slings and arrows of a few internet trolls. It is always informative engaging with the members of the community and while I won't be able to provide everything folks have asked for I have found the feedback valuable and have tried to action on as much of it as I could.

Please keep enjoying the game and letting us know what we did wrong as well as what we did right.

I will keep lurking and will comment when I feel my comments will be beneficial to the conversation. Such as when I wish to better expand on the feedback being provided. If however I feel that commenting will only encourage further degradation of the tone of the forums I will remain silent.

Enjoy the game. Enjoy any game that brings you the most happiness. Free time is anything but free and I am always gratified to hear that people have chosen to spend theirs playing and engaging with others around the games I have helped to create.

TOS
Thanks I really appreciate this reply., There are some things that I feel are wrong, but overall I appreciate the gameplay overall, and I like UFC 4 more than UFC 3. Gameplay depth wise it’s up there with UD3, it’s just the other thing (CAFs, GNP, positions, uniqueness etc) that are make the game feel lacking.

You guys are probably already aware of the cage clinch bug, so nothing much to say about that from me.

Y’all probably seen my posts about subs and what not, so one small qol fix a lot of ppl want is a collect all rewards button. It seems the major fixes are becoming rarer to avoid more bugs, so I hope we can at least get some qol fixes like that.
Old 05-13-2021, 08:42 PM   #34
MVP

Re: patch or spoilers?

Now..if you want to say it's the devs job to fix a glitch that was created in a patch that is now effecting my ability to play a game that I've already purchased...

That would be fair IMO.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2021, 09:59 PM   #35
EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

TapOrSnap's Arena

Re: patch or spoilers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzzle
Now..if you want to say it's the devs job to fix a glitch that was created in a patch that is now effecting my ability to play a game that I've already purchased...

That would be fair IMO.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
You're absolutely right. We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2021, 04:17 AM   #36
Rookie

If you do not plan to fix anything regarding the creation CAFs, at least let me choose your clothes before the match, as it already happens with the official fighters of the game.
Old 05-14-2021, 07:49 AM   #37
Rookie

I usually play a lot with standing fights, because now if I play a fight now with a standing fight, the scene where the referee raises his hand to the winner of the fight does not appear, directly from the replay scenes he sends us to the screen where they give you the options to split, change the fighter and other options, although there you can see who won the fight, it leaves everything very cold, without any emotion, I hope this is fixed.
Old 05-14-2021, 07:52 AM   #38
Rookie

I tried to do a standing fight in tournament mode, and there is the scene of the referee raising the hand of the winner of the fight, where he does not appear is in the fight now, specifically in the standing fight
Old 05-14-2021, 12:22 PM   #39
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

So this whole game's lifespan is gonna come and go with career mode bugs reported and ignored. But the minute something's wrong with online multiplayer, the devs are on it immediately.

What the ****, man.
Old 05-14-2021, 02:03 PM   #40
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowingForVengeance
So this whole game's lifespan is gonna come and go with career mode bugs reported and ignored. But the minute something's wrong with online multiplayer, the devs are on it immediately.

What the ****, man.

The vocal ones play online. They are quick to complain if there is a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »