Home

Best Way To Get 4* Fighter?

This is a discussion on Best Way To Get 4* Fighter? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2018, 12:20 PM   #9
Rookie

ATTBoxer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best Way To Get 4* Fighter?

Wonder how people are gonna complain about this one...
Yeah it’s cool that they’re adding stuff and more ways to get 4 star fighters. Wish it said UFC 226 on the cards instead of Fight Night though. I’m sure they’ll fix it.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:56 PM   #10
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTBoxer
Yeah it’s cool that they’re adding stuff and more ways to get 4 star fighters. Wish it said UFC 226 on the cards instead of Fight Night though. I’m sure they’ll fix it.
Lol at them fixing anything.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:12 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTBoxer
I'll start with the fact that I just spent like 200K on UFC 226 event packs and got like 25 of the red elite temporary perks in a row, rather than an actual useful gold card.

We get it, you added random crap without explanation, but you don't need to go showing them off by screwing the RNG balance further than it already is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2018, 07:20 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptang
I'll start with the fact that I just spent like 200K on UFC 226 event packs and got like 25 of the red elite temporary perks in a row, rather than an actual useful gold card.

We get it, you added random crap without explanation, but you don't need to go showing them off by screwing the RNG balance further than it already is.

hah right? The dev team working on UT need to be fired because they seriously suck so bad. They dont fix basic things that would make the mode better like being able to save each of your fighters full card slots so you dont have to redo them allll over again. They haven't improved on the search function to be able to search for moves based on stats like power, footwork, etc.

Instead, they just randomly drop all this stupid **** like icon packs, now 4 star perks, all with zero explanation.

The level of the UT design and dev/support team suckage is unbelievable.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:26 AM   #13
Rookie

I got the red elite cormier hook from the 226 pack. It's an +8 power. So I guess now they're dropping elite moves as well as perks? But what randomly? I wonder if you can get them from the normal premium packs or if elite perks/moves will only be available on UFC PPV packs or some other special pack.

I'd def like to see more elite moves out there to grab in packs. But typical UT fashion, we get zero explanation on anything. We've seen "elite" and "master" as a choice in the move search engine as categories from the beginning and we're just finally now getting the elite moves (though how they will be distributed is still a mystery). When will the purple "master" level perks and moves come out then?

UT really sucks. They never explain what they're doing. They just do random crap.
Old 07-18-2018, 05:00 PM   #14
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Some dudes have fully-upgraded ICON fighters & 5-star DCs and Conors....my *** just desperately trying to get one 4-star hahaha

Well i do have two wildcard tokens...maybe I will start rolling the dice by cashing in my gold tokens for gold fighters....

I've been getting some 4-star perks which is cool. I hope at some point they start releasing 4-star fighters in packs. Allegedly they are in there now but I've opened at least a few hundred packs and no 4-stars yet....at this point in the UT lifecycle can we make it at least 1 in 50 packs? haha
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 07-18-2018, 07:01 PM   #15
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
Some dudes have fully-upgraded ICON fighters & 5-star DCs and Conors....my *** just desperately trying to get one 4-star hahaha

Well i do have two wildcard tokens...maybe I will start rolling the dice by cashing in my gold tokens for gold fighters....

I've been getting some 4-star perks which is cool. I hope at some point they start releasing 4-star fighters in packs. Allegedly they are in there now but I've opened at least a few hundred packs and no 4-stars yet....at this point in the UT lifecycle can we make it at least 1 in 50 packs? haha
The only 4 star fighter that was in packs was Cormier and he is no longer in packs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 05:26 AM   #16
Just started!

I've packed a power double 4star move (Khabib), other than that, I have nothing more than 3 stars. I haven't been playing that long but I'm struggling a bit on how to invest my time/coins.

Are the solo summer camp challenges worth the effort? And should I spend my gold tokens on fighters or moves?

Is the 24k pack worth the coins or am I better off buying premium/flashback 5k packs. It's a bit unclear to me to be honest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »