Home

UFC 2: Little Wishes List

This is a discussion on UFC 2: Little Wishes List within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2015, 01:58 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 1
UFC 2: Little Wishes List

I wanted to start a thread dedicated to minor things that we hope get added/fixed in UFC 2. Not so much the big "A new UFC manager mode" wishes but just little things that would make the game more polished and enjoyable. Here are a few of mine (as you can probably tell I've spent a lot of time in CAF lately):

CAF
Sort CAF hometowns by country and state. If the default is LA and I want to do Charleston SC and Charleston ends up not being on the list now I have to scroll all the way back up to my second choice. It takes a long time to scroll through that list. A country and then state (if applicable) prompt would make it much easier to sort through.

A way to incriment stats by 10. Make it L1/R1 or something. Sitting there jabbing the right button 60 times to raise a guy's blocking stat followed by another couple hundred jabs for the others isn't my idea of a good time.

Allow us to save move-sets, or give us defaults. With the limited move library (surely improving in the sequel) a lot of guys are going to have similar move sets. Right now for every boxer I make I have to go in and find all the punch combos I want to change. Same for a grappler or kickboxer. If I could load a default and customize from there it'd save a lot of time.

Unlimited CAF slots. We're big boys and girls, we can manage our own system storage.

Gameplay

Allow us to see judges scoring cards after the fights is over. They always leak in real life and it'd be interesting to see which rounds they think I lost when I landed more takedowns and significant strikes (grumble.)

Unlock cross-weight class fights. Just the same crossovers we have in online right now being available offline would be great. No need to see Mighty Mouse/JDS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 03:10 PM   #2
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: UFC 2: Little Wishes List

I would like to see the following
- The ability to input a CAF's record.
- More customization to CAF's through in-game options and sliders even if adding a fighter through Gameface.
- Less restrictions to CAF - let me at least make Stefan Struve (assuming he doesn't make it in the game)
- More styles/moves

On a bigger scale: I think it would be cool to have a CAF online where you can completely edit/rate a fighter, then upload them to the game.
And of course CAF Share

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-14-2015, 11:46 PM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

-Doctor stoppages
-Fix the split decision bug
- Edit tendencies/ratings of licensed fighters. Use the same system that is in Fight Night Champion.
- Sliders
- Sim Mode if Sliders aren’t available.
- Custom walkout music
- Customize licensed fighters gear. Should be easier w/ Reebok deal in place.
- At least 100 CAF slots.
- Women bantamweight and strawweight CAFs.
- Fighter Share
- More Arenas – One in Europe, Asia and a second smaller venue in Brazil.
- More referees. Big John and Herb Dean should be in the game.
- More trainers/cornermen – Tired of only seeing Mike Dolce and Greg Jackson in the game.
- More CAF options – Hairstyles, tattoos, beards,
Old 07-14-2015, 11:54 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Be a coach/commish/fight camp mode

More CAF options

More Arenas in different countries
Old 07-20-2015, 10:17 AM   #5
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Another one CAF related that I thought of this weekend is more names. At the very, very least at least have all of the names of the fighters that are currently in the game.

Also, I can't stress sliders and editing enough. Since getting back into the game I've been somewhat frustrated because Normal mode is too easy and Hard is too difficult for me because the CPU blocks/parries almost everything I throw. Actually, I'm having some really good stand-up fights on Normal, but as soon as it goes to the ground I can usually submit my opponent. If we could have sliders to make submitting more difficult on Normal or have the CPU's blocking toned down just a tad on Hard, then I'd be having some great fights.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2015, 05:33 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Universe Mode AKA Joe Silva Mode

Randomize Button for Exhibition Fighter Select Screen.

CPU vs CPU Option (I know its in the game now, so please don't remove it.)

Thank you.
Old 07-21-2015, 07:14 AM   #7
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Maybe I simply don't know how to do it ... but ...

The ability to charge at the dazed/troubled/hurt opponent (standing or grounded) and potentially finish off the fight. There's no guarantee that you'll be able to finish the opponent, but there needs to be the ability to quickly charge/pounce on a standing or downed opponent. As it stands now, I can only slowly walk my fighter towards a hurt opponent. Either I don't know how to or you simply can't charge.

Sort of like the first and second ones in the video, or something similar.

EDIT: Cosmetically, how about having the referee physically pull the fighter off the downed opponent (i.e. make the ref be part of the match as oppose to him simply standing around in the background so to speak).
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 07-21-2015 at 07:17 AM.
Old 07-21-2015, 09:40 AM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Maybe I simply don't know how to do it ... but ...

The ability to charge at the dazed/troubled/hurt opponent (standing or grounded) and potentially finish off the fight. There's no guarantee that you'll be able to finish the opponent, but there needs to be the ability to quickly charge/pounce on a standing or downed opponent. As it stands now, I can only slowly walk my fighter towards a hurt opponent. Either I don't know how to or you simply can't charge.

Sort of like the first and second ones in the video, or something similar.

EDIT: Cosmetically, how about having the referee physically pull the fighter off the downed opponent (i.e. make the ref be part of the match as oppose to him simply standing around in the background so to speak).
I think they added this functionality in one of the most recent patches.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »