Home

EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 wishlist thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2017, 04:34 PM   #73
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

I hope the blood looks better and the visual damage from strikes gets toned down in the face. Also please can we tone down the crazy victory celebrations (Too many backflips)

Also can we finally have your mouthpiece fly out in certain knock out situations like UD3. Last thing can we please have the high five touch gloves instead of the ugly fist bump. We have been having that for years, let's change it up with a new animation.
Old 03-30-2017, 07:58 PM   #74
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricZeier
WOW those are last gen games but they look better than EA UFC 2
Fight Night looked great. Wish I had a chance to get into that back then.

Tyson's mobile head movement looked awesome. I wish we had something like that in EA UFC.

Mouthpieces coming out would be extremely cool. I actually forgot about that in UD3!

High 5 glove touch would be a nice touch too.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 04-10-2017, 09:51 PM   #75
Rookie

Gameplay/A.I

-Every fighter should have their own stances and their own movesets/animations. In EA MMA I used to pick Nick Diaz a lot because his stance was so unique and how he throws punches is spot on.
- Stances should be unique and so should the fighters strikes. For example, Tony Ferguson, he dances, taunts, and strikes. Dominick Cruz always uses head movement ,has his hands down, and strikes. Anderson Silva always has his hands down and throws different strikes from the hands down stance and conor has a sort of wide stance with his hands that is some what extended. Everyone should fight different, stand different, and much more. Some fighters do have traditional stances which makes them fight almost the same.
- All attributes should be based on real life fighters performance and their tendencies. For example, Anthony Johnson and Cody Garbrandt knockout their opponents all the time or stuns them. I believe they should have a lot of power for their division's so that their attributes for power in both hands should be in it's 90s. Certain fighters should be feared not taken lightly. If I stepped into the octagon online in EA UFC 3 and someone picked Garbrandt, I should be scared because Garbrandt carries so much power in his fists. Instead of just striking with a fighter with scary power I'd rather take him down and not risk getting knocked out. Don't be afraid to raise or lower those attributes for fighters. Fighters should feel like they have power and should be feared.
- Some fighters head movement should be different not every fighter bobs & weaves like a boxer. For instance, Dominick Cruz when he bobs & weaves, it's different.
- Head movement and chaining it together with a takedown. For EA SPORTS UFC 2 swaying left or right and throwing a punch is perfect. But for EA SPORTS UFC 3 you, the developers, should also add a sway take down. Dominick Cruz in his fights moves around and once the opponent throws a punch he slips it and catches his opponent off balance and lands the takedown but these takedowns that's chained with a successful sway should be its own chain animation.
- When I knock someone out from a grounded position the KO victim should be using your physic system and not an animation. For instance, UFC Undisputed 3 did this right by using physics to determine how the body reacts to your strikes when you are hitting your opponent when he or she is knocked.Also when you knock
- Checked leg kicks should damage the person that threw the leg kick.
- A lot more blood from cuts, More realistic bruises, swelling, and cuts. The Blood should actually flow.
- New ground system and clinch system. UFC Undisputed 3 had an amazing grappling system, I would consider using their template of grappling system.
- Chaining your sways with new animated power punches.
- Sometimes Opponents lose mouthpiece when being knocked out.
- Flash knockouts and knockdowns. Knockouts and knockdowns should happen out of nowhere Not only when you get rocked.
- High cardio fighters that throw lots of strikes should not get as tired often unless they are getting their own body demolished by body strikes.
- Takedown battles should be in EA SPORTS UFC 3. For example UFC undisputed 3 did this perfectly.
-True to life takedown animations.
-Hit reaction is so over exaggerated. Hit reactions should be based on flash knockdowns , knocking your opponent off balance with strikes or being in a rocked/wobbled state. I should not be flying all over the octagon from a strike that did not hurt me.
- When your opponent is stunned you should have option to blitz and not be forced into it. Your strikes should become faster and more powerful because you're in a aggressive state to end the fight. In real life when this happens the person that is blitzing leaves himself vulnerable to being knocked out and taken down. The opponent that's in the aggressive state also loses stamina faster.
- When you're stunned you should be in a wobbled state where it's hard to stand up or block incoming punches. Rocked animations. The better your blocking attributes the better chance you’ll be able to block incoming strikes while in a rocked animation state.
- More camera angles. Fight night champion's had good camera angles. Give us options.
- Bring replay's to EA SPORTS UFC 3. I want to be able to pause my game and see my strikes or amazing takedowns all over again. Fight night championship style.
- Opponents should still be stunned if they try to do a panic take down (Opponent rocked and he shots for a takes down).
- Stay true to real fighter moves. Be realistic.
- Certain fighters should have different A.I types and tendencies. Certain fighters move around a lot, back away when under pressure, are aggressive like the Diaz brothers and Mcgregor. Some are counter punchers, some are brawlers and others just like the ground game like Damien maia. A.I needs to be polished, smart, and unique to what they like to do in actual fighting.
- Signature entrances. Conor McGregor for example has his own entrance music, walk out and walk in the cage.
- Every fighter should not have the same entrance.
- The fighters bodies in EA SPORTS UFC 2 looked soft. Fighters like Eddie Alvarez, Luke rockhold, Yoel Romero, and many more didn't look cut up like they do in real life.
- Every fighter should have their own body type
- Fix the sway/Bob and weave system. I felt like it wasn't fluid. Different Bob and weave animations.
- The only fighters that should have cage strikes are Anthony pettis and Jose Aldo
- Cage walking (using the cage to get up or use transitions while sitting against the cage) and ability to move while on the ground. For Example UFC undisputed 3.
- Better and more realistic ground and pound. For example UFC undisputed 3 had the best ground and pound in an mma game hands down.
- More victory celebrations.
- More Staredowns in the ring when the referee talks to the fighters before they fight.
- Some fighters move different from others. Look at lyoto machida, conor mcgregor, Dominick cruz and tj dillashaw they all don't move the same. Some are traditional and others are just unique. They use their stance and their own way of moving to set up strikes. I say release this game around late 2018 so you guys can have real ufc fighters perform different strikes, takedowns, movement.
- Eliminate strike cancels from other strikes and transition cancels from strikes in grappling. I have no clue why this is a thing. The only way a strike should be “canceled” or unsuccessful is when your opponent's strike got in the way.
- Eliminate strike lunges make those strikes as animation strikes. How can I keep my distance with jabs or with left and right crosses when I move forward every single time I throw them. Same goes for hooks, uppercuts, over hand strikes and etc.
- If I throw a teep to the body while my opponent throws a kick he should be knocked to the ground or at least be pushed back. For example, UFC undisputed 3 had this and EA MMA had this.
- Ability to run in the octagon.
- Clinch takedown battles for single legs, double legs, throws and trips in the clinch.

New idea for EA SPORTS UFC 3

- Give us the ability to boost fighter attributes to our choosing. I wouldn’t consider this a game mode but an option mode I call it roster settings or fighter settings, this is where you can go to a in game fighter/real fighter and boost his or her attributes to your liking. For example, if I want to give conor a 100 overall for his left hand power or if I want to drop his overall to the 60s range I should be able to do that.
- New way to boost in game and create fighter attributes, a new attribute lay out for offense and defence. Every strike, every takedown, clinch grappling, clinch strikes, clinch throws, clinch takedowns, clinch trips, top game, takedown defense, ground defense(which I will get into) should have its own attribute and attribute tree.
- Let’s get into the striking. Left and right hooks , uppercuts, jabs, left and right cross, left and right high kicks, low kicks , knees and elbows should have its own tree for speed , power , and accuracy(depends on your timing).
- Takedowns. A single leg and double leg takedown should also have its own tree for speed ,explosiveness (how long you would battle for the take down or try to get the fight to the fence) power of the takedown you're trying to do meaning damage of the takedown. Also accuracy to your takedown( again based on timing, so if you catch your opponent while he or she is doing a modified strike you can get an instant takedown).
- Clinch grappling. attribute it should have a tree for speed of your transitions in the clinch and strength of your clinch meaning how difficult it would be for your opponent to get out of your clinch..
- Clinch strikes. Speed of your strike, effectiveness ( embrace the grind, ability to decrease opponent's stamina) and power.
- Clinch throws and clinch takedowns will have the same tree attribute as takedowns so speed , power, explosiveness. Trips are just to get the fight to the ground or you can pull guard.
-Top Game. Would be based speed of transitions and strength (how difficult it will be for your opponent to get up).
- Takedown defense won’t have its own tree but it will still be an attribute so it will be how successful you could be in a takedown battle.
- Ground defense. Strength ( how good you are getting up) , Strike Defense ( how well you block strikes and sway out of the way of strikes and movement (how well you can move with your opponent on the ground and reach the fence).
- Submission and submission defense are as they are. Submission, how good your are at submitting people and submission defense ,how good you are at getting out of the submission.

New Game Mode

- Fighters sharing is something you guys should bring into the UFC game. You guys had this for fight night champion's so why not put it into UFC 3.
- A pride mode.
- Kickboxing mode.For example, Glory Kickboxing.
- Tournament mode to win championship and tournaments to face champions.
- Old School UFC mode. No rules, No weight classes, No gloves and so on.
- UFC owner/matchmaker mode.

Career Mode
- Starting attributes should be based on your fighter's resume/background, every fighter has one. Current ufc fighters were either training karate since they were kids, some were even NCAA wrestlers in college and some were even amateur or pro boxers before coming in the MMA scene. Just give us a ton of options for atleast 2 or 3 background.
- Give us the option to fix rosters before we start a career meaning the ability to place fighters in different spots in the rankings, change champions, use our custom built roster from roster settings/Fighter settings (keep in mind that the fighters should still be able to improve on their attributes if they train), place your created fighters in your career mode and place downloaded fighters from fighter share in your career also.
- Rivals
- Pre and post fight press conferences.
- Joe rogan interview after the fight.
- Switch weight classes whenever you like. You can move up or down 3 weight classes but when you're at the highest weight class limit ,certain attributes decrease also in your 3rd weight class jump the championship you won from your first weight class will be stripped from you.
- Hold two belts in two different weight classes but if you are inactive for a certain amount of time an interim title will be formed and if you are still inactive in that division where the interim belt was formed and won you will be stripped of your title.
- Weigh ins. Weigh ins "moments" are different with rivals, neutral fighters and fighters that respect one another.
- real life injuries and you are pulled from upcoming fight until you have healed.
- retire whenever you want. I hate the longevity system. In my opinion, we should have a long career and retire when we want to and have wars with no worries, at least make that an option.
- Social media news section for career mode. MMA news section.
- More training drills.
-A call out system for career mode. A system that will let you call out certain fighters. Wait for them to decline it, accept the challenge, or respond to it. This benefits your rival, neutral, and respected meter. You can only call out the champion in your division once you reached the top 5 but the champion can still decline the fight if he wants to until you beat the number one contender.
- Other fighters can also rival each other, be respected by one another, or just be neutral.
- Be trained by ufc fighters to teach you new moves from their own arsenal but only if they don't have a upcoming fight.
- A calendar system just like Fight Night Champion's. It should not be 3 training sessions then you fight, for short notice fight that could work but for a fight that is a months away you should be able to train for a long period of time.
- Ability to free train, spar, and raise up any attribute stat.
- If I want to build my stamina there should definitely be a jogging, jump rope, treadmill or a form of cardio mini game.
- Your chin attributes should decrease significantly if you have been knocked out in a fight.
- Toughness or heart should be lowered by you tapping out in career mode or being knocked out and to raise it you have to be in wars in the octagon.
- Leg durability stats should be raised by kicking the heavy back multiple times (real life fighters do this to strengthen the chin) and lowered by your opponent beating you by leg kick tko.
- Body health should be based on doing ab workouts and other body workouts.
- No more attributes caps.
-Ability to pick gyms to train at and a gym to start off your career at.
-I never understood why I have to pick one style of fighting for attributes when this game is a MMA game ( so multiple fight styles). I say eliminate that and instead of fight styles you can pick famous gyms from around the world like AKA, American top team, Straight Blast Gym, Greg Jackson's MMA and more to pick from and what they focus on at their gym will be your main styles for the time being. Also, if you want to boost your attributes you can train, bring in Current ufc fighters to train, and spar with you or bring in Coaches to train you.
-Bringing in a certain UFC fighter to your gym will let you pick and learn moves from their movesets and coaches coming in will give you Attributes boosts in certain areas depending on what Martial Art they teach at their school/gym. For example Eddie Bravo specialize in Jiu jitsu so training with him will give you a submission defense and submission attribute boost for your upcoming fight.
- If there is UFC fighters at the Main home gym you picked to train at you will be able to learn from their movesets.
- The only way to learn moves for you arsenal you must learn them from the fighters you pick
- UFC Champions will sometimes offer to train you if your relationship with them is good or will invite you to come to their gym to spar with them and train (The UFC Champion in your division won't do that though)
- You gain fans if you train with champions, do media obligations, hype up your fight, attend certain events for UFC fans, earning fight of the night, KO of the night and submission of the night.
- Ability to pick our own stance and movement.
- The use of currency to pay for our training partner's, pay money for the gym we want to train at and etc just like fight night champion's.
- While free training / Sparring we get attribute points to spend on raising attributes of our choosing.

Character Creation Needs

-Pick our own stance and how we maneuver around the octagon.
- More hair styles for male and females, a lot more facial hair and better eyebrows.
- More face presets. (other EA games has amazing face presets)
- Sculpt your face without sliders, for example Fallout 4.
- More mouthpieces.
- More tattoos. I love the new tattoo system but we just need more tattoos to work with .
- A lot more body types.
-More taunts.
- Ability to pick our entrances for our fighters.
- Ability to choose our gym, coaches to represent us and fight styles.
- Ability to slash your eyes brows
- More pre made nicknames for EA SPORTS UFC 3.
- More first and last names. (Bruce buffer has to say them)
- Ability to make your own nickname.
- Ability to not use a nickname.
- Ability to choose your reach depending on height, Fight Night Champion's had this.
If you guys get the swaying right and moving in while swaying ,the shorter guys won't have too much of a problem fighting a taller opponent with a long reach but a tall person with long reach is still a nice advantage against shorter opponents if you use it right, Same goes for the short guy.
-No more attribute caps.

Environment and atmosphere

- Crowds need to be more alive and need to back there hometown boy or gal.
- If I pick conor mcgregor I expect a ton of irish fans, irish flags and so much more.
- Crowd reaction to fighters in and out of the cage need to be a little bit better.
- More chants for different countries your in and for different fight

No more attribute caps EA. Raise those stats EA.If a lightweight fighter knocks out his opponent in the first round like a heavyweight fighter their power should be about the same.

Please EA take your time making this game, I'll wait till 2018 or late 2017 if I have to just so you guys can put all of this into the game. You guys are an amazing sports game company and you guys make sports games come to life. Make ufc great and take your time please. Just keep the fans posted.

I hope you read this EA and consider a lot of my ideas. We the fans might ask for a lot but we just want the best experience possible. You’re getting it right, we just want help you and steer you to make the right moves. Hope you listen to my ideas and make it reality. I wish you, EA, the best of luck making EA SPORTS UFC 3.

Last edited by KeyTheNotorious2nd; 04-12-2017 at 09:00 AM. Reason: I had to update my post
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2017, 11:52 PM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala

Honestly made me sad watching these. I can buy a game in 2016 that isn't as good (or looks as good) as those. Fight Night REALLY wasn't appreciated enough for what an outstanding game it was. How EA UFC series can't be great given the blueprint games like that laid out for them, I simply don't understand.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:42 AM   #77
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Switchable high/ low stance
Pull guard
The Maia/Hall Flop
Peak-a-boo striking
Active high blocking
Different styles of jabs
apology message from EA for including Tyson in ufc 2

Last edited by Dave_S; 04-11-2017 at 02:01 AM.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:16 AM   #78
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyTheNotorious2nd
Gameplay/A.I

-Every fighter should have their own stances and their own movesets/animations. In EA MMA I used to pick Nick Diaz A lot because his stance was so unique and how he threw punches was SO SPOT ON.
- Stances should be unique and the fighters strikes should be unique. Tony Ferguson for example he dances ,taunts and strikes, Dominick Cruz always uses head movement ,has his hands down and strikes, Anderson Silva always has his hands down and throws different strikes from the hands down stance and conor has a sort of wide stance with his hands some what extended. Everyone Should fight different, stand different and etc but for more traditional fighters there stances should be more traditional but all these things matters ea all of it does.
- All attributes should be based on real life fighter performance or attributes. For example Anthony Johnson and Cody Garbrant knocks there opponents out all the time so they should have a lot power for THEIR division, so Anthony and cody have power in both hands so their attributes be around the 90s range. Certain fighters should be feared not taken lightly. If I step into the octagon online in EA UFC 3 and someone picked cody and I should be scared because cody carries that power. It's like do I want to stand and bang with a fighter with scary power or take him down and not risk getting my behind knocked out lol it would be amazing to do this. Don't be afraid to raise or lower those attributes for fighters. Fighters should feel like they have power ,should be feared and etc.
- Some fighters head movement should be different not every fighter bobs & weave like a boxer. Look at Dominick Cruz when he bobs & weaves it's unique. So you guys should try to do something with that it would be perfection.
- Head movement and chaining it together with a takedown. Now for EA SPORTS UFC 2 you guys made this thing were u can sway left or right and throw a punch which is perfect and for EA SPORTS UFC 3 you guys should add a sway take down. Dominick Cruz does this in his fight he moves around and once the opponent throws a punch he slips it and catches his opponent off balance and lands the takedown but these takedowns that's chained with a successful sway should be its own chain animation. Just an idea of mine.
- When I knock someone out from a grounded position the KO victim should be using your physic system and not an animation. Look at UFC UNDISPUTED 3 game play when some one knocked someone out in a grounded position or just by a stand up KO they never got put into an animation it was just physics/ Rag doll physics I believe. When I knock some one out I expect them not to move into a animated position.
- Checked leg kicks should damage the person that threw the leg kick.
- A LOT more blood from cuts, More realistic bruises, swelling, and cuts. The Blood should actually flow.
- New ground system and clinch system. No fence EA but ufc undisputed 3 had an amazing grapple system. (Copy them)
- Chaining your sways with new animated power punches.
- Some times Opponents lose mouth piece when being knocked out.
- Flash knockouts and knockdowns. Knock Downs and knock outs should happen out of no were Not only when you get rocked.
- High cardio fighters that throw lots of strikes should not get sooooo tired often unless they are getting their own body demolished by body strikes.
- Takedown battles should be in EA SPORTS UFC 3. Defend the take down on time or you will be put into a take down battle.
- *When fighters are stunned you should have the option to blizts them with the strikes you the fight already has. Your strikes should become faster and more powerful because you are in a aggressive state to end the fight now that you see your opponent is hurt but in real life when this happens the person that blitz leaves himself vulnerable to being knocked out and taken down also the opponent that's in the aggressive state he loses stamina faster. You the devs should do this.
- When your stunned you should be in a wobbled state where it's hard to stand up *or block incoming punches.
- New camera angles, Something like fight night champions. Just give us options.
- Please bring replay's to EA SPORTS UFC 3. I want to be able to pause my game and see my strikes or amazing take Downs all over again. fight night championship style lol.
- Opponents should still be stunned if they try to do a panic take down (Opponent rocked and he shots for a takes down).
- Stay true to real fighter moves. Be realistic.
- Certain fighters should have different A.I types if that makes sense. Certain fighters move around a lot, back away when under pressure, are aggressive like the Diaz brothers and mcgregor, some are counter punchers, some are brawlers and are not scared to take one to give one and some just like the ground game like Damien maia. A.I needs to be polished, smart and unique to what they like to do in real life.
- Signature entrances. Conor McGregor for example has his own entrance music and walk out and walk in the cage.
- Fighters bodies in EA SPORTS UFC 2 looked soft. Fighters like Eddie Alvarez, Luke rockhold, Jose Aldo ,joel Romero and etc just didn't look cut up like they do in real life.
- Fix the sway/Bob and weave system. I felt like it wasn't fluid. Different Bob and weave animations.
- and please EA ONLY put cage strikes for Anthony pettis and Jose Aldo. No one will complain if you do this.
- cage walking (using the cage to get up or use transitions while sitting against the cage) and ability to move while on the ground For Example UFC undisputed 3.
- Better/More realistic ground and pound.
- More victory celebrations.
- More Stare Downs in the ring when the referee talks to the fighters before they fight.
- Some fighters move different from others, Fighters should move differently. Look at lyoto machida, conor mcgregor, Dominick cruzand tj dillawshaw they all don't move the same. Some are traditional and others are just unique and the move in such a way for a purpose. (I say release this game around late 2018 so you guys can have real ufc fighters perform different strikes, takedowns, movement, and etc)
-Please EA Give us the ability to boost fighter attributes to our choosing.

New Game Mode

- Fighter sharing is something you guys should bring into the UFC game. You guys had this for fight night champions so why not put it into UFC 3
- A pride mode
- Kickboxing mode
- Tournament mode to win championship and tournaments to face champions.
- Old School UFC mode. No rules, No weight, No gloves and etc.
- Legacy mode like fight night champions. Ability to put created fighter and downloaded characters into your arranged roster.
- UFC owner/match maker mode.

Career Mode

- Rivals
- Pre and post fight press conferences.
- Joe rogan interview after the fight.
- Switch weight classes whenever you like. You can move up or down 3 weight classes but when your at the highest weight class limit ,certain attributes decrease also in your 3rd weight class jump the championship you won from your first weight class will be stripped from you.
- Hold two belts in two different weight classes but if you are inactive for a certain amount of time a interim title will be formed and if you are still inactive in that division where the interim belt was formed and won you will be stripped of your title.
- Weigh ins. Weigh ins *"moments" are different with rivals, neutral fighters and fighters that respect one another.
- real life injuries and you are pulled from upcoming fight until you have healed.
- retire whenever you want. I hate the longevity system in my opinion I want to have a long career and retire when I want to and have wars with no worries, *at least make that an option.
- social media news section for Career Mode.
- different training drills.
-Gyms to train at like EA MMA certain gyms give you better attribute boosts but just so people won't abuse this the boosts only happen when you joined that gym or when you are fighting for the title or you can pick your home gym and pick training partners
-A CALL OUT SYSTEM FOR CAREER MODE *A system that will let you call out certain fighters. Wait for them to decline it, accept the challenge or just respond to it. This benefits your rival, neutral and respected meter. You can only call out the champion in your division once you reached the top 5 but the champion can still decline the fight if he wants to until you beat the number one contender.
- Other fighters can also rival each other ,be respected by one another or just be neutral.
- Be trained by ufc fighters to teach you new moves from their own arsenal but ONLY if they don't have a upcoming fight so get the while they are free.
- A calendar system just like Fight Night Champions. It should not be 3 training session's then you fight, for Short notice fight that could work.
- Ability to free train/ spar and raise up any attribute stat.
- If I want to build my stamina there should definitely be a jogging, jump rope, treadmill or a form of cardio mini game.
- Your chin attributes should decrease significantly if you have been knocked out in a fight.
- Toughness/heart should be lowered by you tapping out in career mode or being knocked out and to raise it you have to be in wars in the octagon.
- Leg durability stats should be raised by kicking the heavy back multiple times (real life fighters do this to strengthen the chin) *and lowered by your opponent beating you by leg kick tko.
- body health should be based on doing ab workouts and other body workouts.
- No more attributes caps
-I never understood why I have to pick one style of fighting for attributes when this game is a MMA game ( so multiple fight styles). I say eliminate that and instead of fight styles you can pick famous gyms from around the world like AKA, American top team, Straight Blast Gym, Greg Jackson's MMA and etc to pick from and what they focus on at their gym will be your main styles for the time being, also if you want to boost your attributes you can train, bring in Current ufc fighters to train and spar with you or bring in Coach's to train you.
-Bringing in a certain UFC fighter to your gym will let you pick and learn moves from THEIR MOVESETS and coachs coming in will give you Attributes boosts in certain areas.
-Pick a gym to start your career off with.
- If there is UFC fighters at the Main home gym you picked to train at you will be able to learn from their movesets.
- UFC Champions will SOMETIMES offer to train you if your relationship with them is good or will invite you to come to their gym to spar with them and train( The UFC Champion in your division won't do that though)
- You gain fans if you train with champions, do media obligations, hype up your fight, attend certain events for UFC fans, earning fight of the night, KO of the night and submission of the night.
- Ability to pick our own stance and movement.

Character Creation Needs

-Pick our own stance and how we maneuver around the octagon.
- More hair styles For male and females, A lot More facial hairs and Better eyebrows. Where's the fresh beards, fresh hair cuts and clean eye brows. Let's make it happen EA. Look up trending hair styles world wide or something lol.
- More face presets. (other EA games has amazing face presets)
- Sculpt your face without sliders For Example Fallout 4.
- more mouth pieces. (Not a big deal)
- more tattoos. I love the new tattoo system but we just need more tattoos to work with .
- ALOT MORE body types.
-more taunts.
- ability to pick our entrances for our fighters.
- Ability to choose our gym, coach's to represent us and fight styles.
- Ability to slash your eyes brows
- The nicknames are boring ,bring some fight night and ea mma nicknames into EA SPORTS UFC 3.
- More first and last names. (Bruce buffer has to say them)
- Ability to make your own nickname.
- Ability to not use a nickname.
- Ability to choose your reach depending on height, Fight Night Champions had this.
(If you guys get the swaying right and moving in while swaying ,the shorter guys won't have *toooo much of a problem fighting a taller opponent with a long reach but a tall person with long reach is still a nice advantage against shorter opponents if you use it right, Same goes for the short guy.)
-No more attribute caps.

Environment and atmosphere

- Crowds need to be more alive and need to back there hometown boy or gal.
- If I pick conor mcgregor I expect a sea of Irish flags and so much more you know what I mean.
- Crowd reaction to fighters in and out of the cage need to be a little bit better.
- More chants for different countries your in and for different fight

No more attribute caps ea. Some Fighters should be feared. Conors left hand should be feared, Anthony Johnsons power in both hands should be feared and etc. Don't be afraid to raise those stats up higher. If you have conor and Anthony Johnsons power in the 90s so what they both have power and they are both feared. Raise those stats ea.

Please ea take your time making this game, I'll wait till 2018 or late 2017 if I have to just so you guys can put all this into the game. You guys are an amazing sports game company and you guys make sports games come to life. Make ufc great and take your time please. Just keep the fans posted.

I hope you read this EA and consider a lot of my ideas. We the fans might ask for much but man we just want the best experience possible. Your getting it right we just want help you and steer you to make the right moves. Hope you listen to my ideas and make it reality. *I wish you ea the best of luck making EA SPORTS UFC 3.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Operation Sports mobile app
Really long post, but actually read through it, and these are all amazing ideas.

Really great list. Hope the devs read this.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 04-11-2017, 12:05 PM   #79
Rookie

Alumni fighters and legends as DLC

Florian, Stann, Hardy, Ken Shamrock, Don frye, Murilo Bustamante etc
Old 04-11-2017, 05:37 PM   #80
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Fight Night looked great. Wish I had a chance to get into that back then.

Tyson's mobile head movement looked awesome. I wish we had something like that in EA UFC.

Mouthpieces coming out would be extremely cool. I actually forgot about that in UD3!

High 5 glove touch would be a nice touch too.
Yh it's weird considering the same guys did the game, but the head movement in FNC feels so much better and more fluid than EA UFC's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »