Home

update 1.10 on ps4, 1,4GB

This is a discussion on update 1.10 on ps4, 1,4GB within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2018, 02:32 AM   #49
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: update 1.10 on ps4, 1,4GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
im amazingly good i spend hours a day in practice mode alone i dont complain mostly unless its legitimate and everything ive complained about has made its way to the patch minus td buffs. players should be concious and ready when playing a grappler. the answer was a range nerf(if any nerf was needed) you should address my comments instead of insulting me. i LOVE this game. i own all the ufc titles and grappling even after grappling patches are still broken. its not fair at all. the grapplings even more broken now then prepatch. ask anyone
You said the denial window was 3-4 seconds which is completely false. I can't take anything else you say seriously after that.
Old 08-30-2018, 02:58 AM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
You said the denial window was 3-4 seconds which is completely false. I can't take anything else you say seriously after that.
Yep, it's false. More like 3-4 hours.

Last edited by Evil97; 08-30-2018 at 03:00 AM.
Old 08-30-2018, 03:00 AM   #51
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
Yep, it's false. More like 3-4 hours.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 03:49 AM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/x9xwarhamm...-2d905b6d3f3b0 proof is in the pudding geoff the exact time is 2.8 seconds you should take it very serious as its currently purporting a broken game grapplers have been crapped on mind you i did this with tw controllers with two hands. how do easy you think it is regular?

Last edited by 1212headkick; 08-30-2018 at 03:53 AM.
Old 08-30-2018, 04:07 AM   #53
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

Quote:
Nerfing this was a real disservice to the entire community who grapples. I labbed the strike and clinch and its pretty bad. you can deny it almost 3-4 seconds later. the clinch isnt some labored motion. a wrestler will lock you up fast because thats their base. thats what they do. you cannot expect us to wait 2 months for a legitamite fix for this issue that frankly was already enough of a fix till ufc 4 came out. most players who complain never ever ever practice. they want you to spoonfeed them skills geoff. a large portion of the community returned when you fixed the clinch. you have to change this back GPD. and it has to be sooner rather than later. this is far too important to kick a can down the road and tell us to wait possibly 2 more months for something thats been an issue for months. the over under buff is useless. its still slow. not very much utility for the clinch at all. doing this kills most options for grapplers. this wasnt a bad aid fix. this was 4 steps backwards. almost a slap in the face to everyone who actually enjoys grappling and bothered to learn the ground game which is probably the deepest part of the game and a complete chess match. most players do not possess the cognitive power to master this aspect of the game. geoff you absoloutely cannot just wait for another patch. the feedback we gave before and after this nerf correlates it. strikers have gotten several buffs. grapplers not so much. the undeniable takedown window is far too strict. and its too much risk to go for a naked take down since ducking ga was removed.you can shoot off any kick but its a great chance of it getting denied. the only undeniable takedown thats in a good place is the overhand and headkick. the rest are broken. i know your trying geoff. but the wishes of a few inexperienced players outweighed the necessities of grappling. the window was 4 seconds. now it is six seconds. high level players are conscious of every possible animation for the clinch. there will be no way to get anybody unless theyre division 3.

Last edited by ZombieRommel; 08-30-2018 at 04:20 AM.
Old 08-30-2018, 04:17 AM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieRommel

i went back and used the same tool i use to measure my monitor latency its 2.8 seconds still too generous noone agrees with you here zombie even kenetic who hates me will say your wrong you blatantly are deflecting right now i even provided clips

Last edited by 1212headkick; 08-30-2018 at 04:24 AM.
Old 08-30-2018, 04:23 AM   #55
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

Quote:
i went back and used the same tool i use to measure my monitor latency its 2.8 seconds still too generous noone agrees with you here zombie even kenetic who hates me will say your wrong

Your numbers aren't even remotely accurate. The denial window went up from 44 frames to 54. In a game that runs 60 frames per second (which is what GPD assumes when tuning), this results in a denial window that is still under 1 seconds (6 frames shy).

So your number is very wrong, and the claim in your original post (that the window is now 6 seconds) is ludicrous and laughable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 08:13 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieRommel
Your numbers aren't even remotely accurate. The denial window went up from 44 frames to 54. In a game that runs 60 frames per second (which is what GPD assumes when tuning), this results in a denial window that is still under 1 seconds (6 frames shy).

So your number is very wrong, and the claim in your original post (that the window is now 6 seconds) is ludicrous and laughable.
Yup Making grappling useful is laughable! K1 games for the win!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »