Home

**Official PES 2011 PC Impressions**

This is a discussion on **Official PES 2011 PC Impressions** within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #41
I can't feel it

Jgainsey's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: **Official PES 2011 PC Impressions**

Thanks.

Yeah, I've been playing PES on the PC for about 5 or 6 six years now, though I always just ordered it online from Europe or the UK.

Evo web is great, btw. Been lurking over there for a couple of years.. Probably the best place to go for mods. I think I'm just going to go ahead and download it. The price is good, and I won't have to wait for shipping.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2010, 04:38 AM   #42
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25

Going to get this tomorrow for the PC.

Is it easy to get a file that renames all the English Premier League teams correctly?

Do they have correct stadiums like Old Trafford etc?
Old 10-26-2010, 11:08 AM   #43
I can't feel it

Jgainsey's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Court_vision
Going to get this tomorrow for the PC.

Is it easy to get a file that renames all the English Premier League teams correctly?

Do they have correct stadiums like Old Trafford etc?
It's very easy to get an option file that will give the EPL correct kits, logos, etc... That is if you buy the euro version. The U.S version will have far fewer people working on option files and mods, so the quality and especially the quantity will suffer accordingly.

Not sure on how many(if hardly any at all) EPL stadiums are licensed in this year's version. It seems like the guys doing the mods usually get around to making those a little bit later on. I don't think anyone made a Stadium Server for last year's game, but if they do, it makes adding multiple stadiums fairly easy. Just like the kit server does for all of the kits and other mods.

Because of the great modding community for this game, authenticity is practically a non-issue. Especially when it comes to the PC version. Some of the mods can seem a little bit intimidating at first, but they're really pretty easy to work with. Once you become familiar with you PES folder directory you pretty much know everything you need to know.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:34 PM   #44
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgainsey
It's very easy to get an option file that will give the EPL correct kits, logos, etc... That is if you buy the euro version. The U.S version will have far fewer people working on option files and mods, so the quality and especially the quantity will suffer accordingly.

Not sure on how many(if hardly any at all) EPL stadiums are licensed in this year's version. It seems like the guys doing the mods usually get around to making those a little bit later on. I don't think anyone made a Stadium Server for last year's game, but if they do, it makes adding multiple stadiums fairly easy. Just like the kit server does for all of the kits and other mods.

Because of the great modding community for this game, authenticity is practically a non-issue. Especially when it comes to the PC version. Some of the mods can seem a little bit intimidating at first, but they're really pretty easy to work with. Once you become familiar with you PES folder directory you pretty much know everything you need to know.

Thanks for the tips man. I got this a couple of days back and am really enjoying it. I donwloaded and EPL mod + crowd chants + stadiums etc.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:35 PM   #45
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgainsey

Thanks for the tips man. I got this a couple of days back and am really enjoying it. I donwloaded an EPL mod + crowd chants + stadiums etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2010, 06:50 PM   #46
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

I've got the PC version up and running, and it's wonderful. If anyone needs any help getting kitserver or patches (NOT region specific, correct me if I'm wrong) working, let me know.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:08 AM   #47
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

So, I'd like to ask if anyone can solve this problem.

I've been using the pesedit V 0.4 patch, and all was well and good. But when I go to change the patch, the game invariably crashes when I press start on the main menu. Even when I detach kitserver from the exe, the game still crashes. Anyone know why this might be the case?
Old 11-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesox
So, I'd like to ask if anyone can solve this problem.

I've been using the pesedit V 0.4 patch, and all was well and good. But when I go to change the patch, the game invariably crashes when I press start on the main menu. Even when I detach kitserver from the exe, the game still crashes. Anyone know why this might be the case?
Hmm, if it's not kitserver - it could be the option file.... try switching it out.

Also - did the pesedit patch come with its own executable? If so ,change that too with the original.

It's odd that it's not the kitserver, most of the time that's what it is for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »