Home

**Official PES 2011 PC Impressions**

This is a discussion on **Official PES 2011 PC Impressions** within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2010, 04:13 PM   #49
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: **Official PES 2011 PC Impressions**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Hmm, if it's not kitserver - it could be the option file.... try switching it out.

Also - did the pesedit patch come with its own executable? If so ,change that too with the original.

It's odd that it's not the kitserver, most of the time that's what it is for me.
What do you mean by the option file? When I detach kitserver it is effectively disabling the patch.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:43 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

The option file in your documents/settings location. As far as I know, Kitserver doesn't affect option files, it's not in the same directory.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #51
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

Quote:
The option file in your documents/settings location. As far as I know, Kitserver doesn't affect option files, it's not in the same directory.
Thanks a ton Matt! It turns out that the download I was trying to install (not surprisingly) skipped a few steps of the directions. Even when I got it installed it wasn't what it was supposed to be. Regardless, found another patch, and now I have the Championship instead of the 2. Bundesliga.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2010, 02:07 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesox
Thanks a ton Matt! It turns out that the download I was trying to install (not surprisingly) skipped a few steps of the directions. Even when I got it installed it wasn't what it was supposed to be. Regardless, found another patch, and now I have the Championship instead of the 2. Bundesliga.

Nice man, what patch? I got the Championship patch as well - have it from the GACP patch and also someone released a British PESUK 2011 patch. Both fantastic. The GACP runs its own executable so I have 2 patches technically.

Also - download this:

http://evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=61365

It makes the crowd chants 50% less loud - makes for quite a realistic sounding game. Now we just need Merdiso's FIFA commentary to complete in December.

That with combination of Konami's patch this coming week - it's going to be an absolutely incredible time for PES. Cannot wait!
Old 11-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #53
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

Quote:
Nice man, what patch? I got the Championship patch as well - have it from the GACP patch and also someone released a British PESUK 2011 patch. Both fantastic. The GACP runs its own executable so I have 2 patches technically.

Also - download this:

http://evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=61365

It makes the crowd chants 50% less loud - makes for quite a realistic sounding game. Now we just need Merdiso's FIFA commentary to complete in December.

That with combination of Konami's patch this coming week - it's going to be an absolutely incredible time for PES. Cannot wait!
I originally had PESEDIT v0.5, but I wanted the Championship over the 2. Bundesliga. So I downloaded razib_46's patch.

I also downloaded that gameplay patch by Komu, but my PC detected it to be a trojan, so I quarantined it. Have you used it? It seems like something I would want, but I'm not sure if I want to go through the trouble of installing something that is going to be detrimental to the game.

Also, will it ever be possible to see the entire championship in the game? I've noticed that it is only 18 teams right now, is this something permanently set by the game, or can it be changed to include the full league?

Thanks for the links, I'll definitely check them out.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:01 PM   #54
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

Finally got around to installing my copy(UK version)

Hey whitesox, does razib_46s newest patch give all team names + kits for EPL and other leagues?
Old 11-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #55
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Finally got around to installing my copy(UK version)

Hey whitesox, does razib_46s newest patch give all team names + kits for EPL and other leagues?
As far as I know, yes. All kits, names, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2010, 11:28 PM   #56
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

Alright guys...I am in need of assistance. I absolutely, for the life of me, cannot make this work. First, some preface.

I have been using the razib patch (see above for link). I never started a Master League with that patch. I just played tournaments/exhibition matches. So then I went on a download bender to make things perfect for my Chelsea ML.

So I Downloaded a Stamford Bridge and other assorted EPL stadiums, an EPL score overlay, facepacks, bootpacks, ballpacks, you name it. After installing all of this to my liking, it was time to start. I go to start my first game, and as soon as I selected "start match", the game crashed. Restarted, tried again, crash. Detached Kitserver, the ML worked. Re-Attached it and began removing things piece by piece. After growing tired of this fruitless endeavor, I decided to completely wipe my kitserver folder, and re install everything piece by piece.

I installed the patch first, went to make sure it wasn't the patch, and sure enough, it crashed. "Time to get a new patch..." I mumbled to myself, content that I had solved the problem. I downloaded the PESVN patch, seen here.

After a long wait between limits on those file hosts and completing the complicated install without formal instructions (if anyone needs help with that patch, PM me.), I got it running. Great! Time to finally start my ML.

Crash.

By this point I am irate, Livid, Fuming. Here is what I mean.

Me at the pre-match screen before my first match of the season against Liverpool:

After:

I know this is likely not going to be solved by people who cannot see the files themselves. I am just submitting this desperate grievance to anyone who can help. I have tried what seems like everything.

tl;dr:
  • Exhibition works
  • Tournaments work
  • Master League freezes when I try to start a game
  • Tried 2 patches, happens on both
  • Does not happen when kitserver is detached.
Once again, I welcome any and all suggestions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »