Home

PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

This is a discussion on PC Players: The Must Have Downloads within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2012, 11:17 AM   #73
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

game runs smoothly after re-installing and now....got my first 2 games under my belt with this patch combined with jenkey's tool. The main reason i got a gaming laptop was to get pes 2012 mods, especially the ai cheat script removal.

On the PS3, I felt that there were many suspect things going on like you score and the cpu score right back. You somehow manage a 2 goal lead, and suddenly your passes can't hit their target and the cpu become maradonas and always catching up.

On the PS3 I tested maybe close to 75 games a game between Englad cpu hosting the netherlands ( me) and in those 75 games, on top player, 20 mins, patch 1.3, I have NEVER won by more than a 1 goal margin. Everytime i got a 2 goal lead, the cpu marched back, once i got a 3-0 lead and the cpu won 4-3. it was absolute madness.

So i got my PC and installed yair gameplay and tested england at home for the cpu against my netherlands. first game was beaten 2-0. No conclusions.

2nd game, I scored a goal within 10 minutes then another at the 30 minute mark. I was like " here we go, first test coming up". Cpu attacked harder yes, but i felt in control . halftime 2-0 holland.

at the 55 minute mark....I scored again off a counter 3-0. Then the cpu got one back 10 minutes later. 3-1. I was expecting the cpu maradona bullrush, but it never came. instead, I changed tactics, and scored another goal at the 83 min mark. 4-1 win. It was a cruise control win. Sometimes you have those even against really good teams.

You be the judge....my first win using yair's patch is a 3 goal win against the cpu that was higher rated than my team.

On the consoles, in 75 games, I couldn't win by more than 1 goal.

Coincidence?? I don't think so. The cpu challenge was right on and same difficulty as what i played on ps3, I just didn't experience the catch-up script.

thanks a lot yair. the Ai Script removal ain't no joke.

the only negative I saw in the set-up was that sometimes the cpu couldn't perform chest traps , you know where they turn using the chest. balls go right through. Don't know if it's jenkey's tool or yair's patch or something else that is causing it. But minor. Happened 2-3 times the whole match.

By the way.....people always said, pc graphics will always beat console. I was like Ok, I'm sure that's right, but man.....the difference is really significant. I have a nice 46 inch samsung too.

Last edited by phillyfan23; 01-20-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:07 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
Coincidence?? I don't think so. The cpu challenge was right on and same difficulty as what i played on ps3, I just didn't experience the catch-up script.

thanks a lot yair. the Ai Script removal ain't no joke.
I still have PES 2011 installed and play it from time to time. I spent dozens of hours testing global edits last year trying to get the gameplay just right and to try and nullify the cheat scripting. It wasn't until a couple months later that I finally tried yair's patch and presto: cheat scripting gone. That whole experience convinced me that PC gaming and mods are the only way to go. My Xbox 360 has been sitting in the closet packed away since last spring.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by peigone
I still have PES 2011 installed and play it from time to time. I spent dozens of hours testing global edits last year trying to get the gameplay just right and to try and nullify the cheat scripting. It wasn't until a couple months later that I finally tried yair's patch and presto: cheat scripting gone. That whole experience convinced me that PC gaming and mods are the only way to go. My Xbox 360 has been sitting in the closet packed away since last spring.
Peigone - sell me your xbox then! Mine is about to hit the crapper.

I agree, I remember when I first joined the PES PC gaming world. I remember how extremely excited the world of PES PC was when KONAMI made their announcement.

With that said, the game has made big strides, and PES 2012 with Yair's patch is the ultimate excitement a game could have. My favorite experience is when PES 4 came out and I discovered the global editing aspect that people use today still. Of course I don't get the credit, but I'm just glad I was able to contribute to the PES world. YAIR and Jenkey have CHANGED the world of PC sports gaming, it is soooo much fun, I look forward to every game now.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »