Home

PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

This is a discussion on PC Players: The Must Have Downloads within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

I wanted to include what I believe are the most important downloads for those of us lucky enough to have the PC version of PES 12.

1. PESEDIT PATCH
What it is: Your complete patch with all teams licensed, kits, balls, stadiums, the works.

link:
http://www.pespatchs.com/2011/10/pes...oad-links.html

2. Yair Gameplay Patch
What it is: Alters the gameplay for the offline experience. I have seen a better mix of midfield pressure, and somehow Yair has established various GK animations for the better.

Video:

link:
http://yairpatch.com/blog/2011/10/pe...y-patch-v-0-3/

3. ENB Series
What it is: Popular for NBA 2k series and MLB 2k. This has made the game incredibly, visually appealing. Note that you must have a good PC to run some of the configs. Even if you don't, you can change the configuration to better suit the resources being used.

My recommendation: Download Chester's "Bloom Mode Hack", and copy and paste the following in the shell that under "[BLOOM]" within the enbseries configuration file.

Code:
[BLOOM]
BloomPowerDay=5
BloomFadeTime=250
BloomConstantDay=2
BloomQuality=0
BloomScreenLevelDay=175
BloomCurveDay=0
BloomPowerNight=10
BloomConstantNight=25
BloomCurveNight=5
BloomScreenLevelNight=0
BloomAdaptationScreenLevel=100
BloomAdaptationMultiplier=50
BloomAllowOversaturation=1
BloomMaxLimit=400
Additionally, I would also suggest changing in-game the colors of Red to -6 and Blue to +3, this creates more green texture of the playing field and a lot less hue from the red.

Chester's Link:
http://downloads.moddingway.com/file/7758.html

**That's all for now, keep checking out the thread as I'm sure there will be so many more downloads available. Evo-Web is the king to finding this information next to PESgaming. Please update the thread as well with your findings fellow PC Players.**
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: PC Players: The Must Have Downloads

Merdiso is working on his absolutely fantastic FIFA commentary patch for PES 2012. Next to w!lds roster editor, this was my #2 choice for must-have mod for PES 2011. People can follow his progress on EvoWeb, it's due out in a few weeks.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:36 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

Another thing about yair's patch: it eliminates the CPU scripting/boost AI that's prevalent in so many sports video games these days, including the PES series. Although I hear it isn't nearly as bad in PES 2012 as it was in last year's game.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #4
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Does Yair's gameplay have the CPU hold on to the ball better?
Old 10-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

I tried to install Yair's gameplay the other day to no avail. It just froze at the team select screen. Maybe I didn't have it linked to kitserver...

EDIT: Yup, that was the issue. Matt, are you planning on doing something similar to the project you started for 2011 with the MLS? Lemme know if you are, I'd love to help. If not, maybe I'll have a look at trying my hand at it.

Last edited by Whitesox; 10-08-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2011, 11:15 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesox
I tried to install Yair's gameplay the other day to no avail. It just froze at the team select screen. Maybe I didn't have it linked to kitserver...

EDIT: Yup, that was the issue. Matt, are you planning on doing something similar to the project you started for 2011 with the MLS? Lemme know if you are, I'd love to help. If not, maybe I'll have a look at trying my hand at it.
Oh man, I'm not sure. It was quite the project. Part of me wants to, the other part not so much. I have a lot of activity in various unfinished thread that I really want to get started back into, so at this moment in time probably no MLS patch attempts on my end.

You got it though, man
Old 10-08-2011, 11:54 PM   #7
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Good suggestions Matt, also do you know where I can get a digital copy for the PC?
Old 10-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I usually get the game for xbox but this year I got it on PC because of all of the mods and I was hoping to get an MLS patch. If not I was going attempt to make one myself as its easier entering info/logos and whatnot on the computer. After searching and not finding anyone planning to make one I actually started inserting mls teams into the PESEdit patch i downloaded. I have 5 or so teams done so far with 6-7 kits (no goalie kits yet)...I was wondering the best way to go about making it as complete as possible. I can insert the rosters correctly(copying them from Fifa), with correct formations and make the kits pretty similar to real life. Just don't know about getting real player faces in there, right now i'm just making sure the color and hair is right.

It would be great to have some help with the team characteristics so they can be as real as possible too. If anyone wants to help with faces/kits/ratings that would be great too. Right now I'm concentrating on getting the players in...

once done with the first basic set I would upload it and share, i guess an .rar of my kitserver folder would be the easiest way?

Like I said this is my first game on PC so I'm learning about the modding process as I go. I figured out alot about kits and using the Ultimate tools I found on PESEdit to insert the players/kits and everything but bare with me as I figure stuff out. Again any help would be great...

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »