Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Demo #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Demo #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #241
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
of course I meant to do it I was totally going for the chip
That's what it looks like when I watch it so it must be true.
See how that works? That's the magic of the internet, heh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #242
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Finally home again after two months so I get to fully test out this PES Demo, looking forward to it.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:49 AM   #243
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

This game seems harder on the PS3 than the PC but maybe the demo unlocks and mods make it seem like that because I was terrible while playing on the console lol. When I played at a friends house a week ago I didn't notice how terrible I was because we were both playing against each other but anyways so far so good.

I can't quite put a finger on what makes the demo so good because it is subtle but noticeable especially on the PC while having access to at least 50 teams and extended play time. So far I am seeing a lot of varied fouls being called and I am in love with the new defending as it has a risk/reward thing going for it. The animations are pretty good to me as well , watching Robben trying to cut inside and shoot and seeing players like Ozil and Silva move on the ball is pretty fabulous.

The only thing that is worrying me in the demo is the possession battles, they seem little off as I can dominate in that regard. It may be a premature statement as I didn't play much matches but I can say when playing a Madrid (me) vs. Man City (cpu) match I noticed Silva holding up play a little bit and even stopping waiting for his teammates to get forward. I guess I need to mess with tactics to get the results I want but I love this game so far.

The more I play the more I will report about what I see on the gameplay and tactics as I plan on using this weekend to break open the game and see what can be accomplished by tweaking stats and formations.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #244
MVP

PC version, player cam locked, on-field view pulled back using MxSoNiC's cam mod. Might just be the best sports video game experience I've ever had. Love this game.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:00 PM   #245
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I plan on using this weekend to break open the game and see what can be accomplished by tweaking stats and formations.
FYI, use barcafan's editor to make and save changes to the formations. That way you can test your edits out without having to edit things every time you start the game up. Just copy and save the default dt04.img file before you start.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #246
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
FYI, use barcafan's editor to make and save changes to the formations. That way you can test your edits out without having to edit things every time you start the game up. Just copy and save the default dt04.img file before you start.
Yeah I checked out his editor I have been trying to find out which teams are what in the files since I am using Jenkey's patch, which patch are you using Yeats?
Old 08-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #247
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Yeah I checked out his editor I have been trying to find out which teams are what in the files since I am using Jenkey's patch, which patch are you using Yeats?
His editor defaults to the dt04.img file when you hit Open. I just assume it's the same file no matter which patch you're using...? I'm using yair's patch, sonic's camera modder and cabry's demo unlocker. I don't install extra teams, balls, etc. as I'm happy to wait for the full game.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:34 AM   #248
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

I seriously can't stop playing the demo

I tried to go back and play Fifa 12 and I can't do it

I just hope not much changes in Demo 2.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »