Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Premium Demo Available Now For PS3 - Full Game For $4.99

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Premium Demo Available Now For PS3 - Full Game For $4.99 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2013, 07:59 AM   #33
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Premium Demo Available Now For PS3 - Full Game For $4.9

fouls, fouls, fouls.

I have been playing on hardest difficulty and the game plays great, however the cpu commits way to many fouls that are not called. This happens at least 10 times a game, and it allows for the cpu to get cheap scoring opportunities. Based on past experience I doubt the tune this. Only thing slightly irritating about the game so far.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 09-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #34
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Premium Demo Available Now For PS3 - Full Game For $4.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
fouls, fouls, fouls.

I have been playing on hardest difficulty and the game plays great, however the cpu commits way to many fouls that are not called. This happens at least 10 times a game, and it allows for the cpu to get cheap scoring opportunities. Based on past experience I doubt the tune this. Only thing slightly irritating about the game so far.
Some of this has to be a bug. I've had the CPU murder me and I can see the ref signal the advantage but when the CPU gets the ball immediately after the foul it's not called.

It does a great job of calling the human player for shoulder barges. Just need it tuned properly. Last year this was fixed by modders. Hopefully this year is the same.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:35 AM   #35
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.J.S.
What language is the commentary?
Mine is in Spanish and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2013, 10:38 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
Mine is in Spanish and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it.
Mine too, was just about to post about it. If I find anything ill let you know

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #37
Rookie

Saw something awesome last night, sent a long ball down the wing that I gave up on cause it was too far out in front. Next thing I know ball hit the corner flag and stayed in. Raced to it, sent it into the box for a headed goal. First time playing this after 3 years of fifa and its been a breath of fresh air, having alot of fun so far
Old 09-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #38
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

I don't think you can change it until the retail comes out. I don't speak Spanish, but I feel like I am picking it up now due to hearing the commentator for hours on end.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:05 AM   #39
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I don't think you can change it until the retail comes out. I don't speak Spanish, but I feel like I am picking it up now due to hearing the commentator for hours on end.
I speak Spanish as well so I enjoy it while I'm playing liga bbva games but its jarring the hear it when I'm playing epl games.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #40
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKPound
Two negatives I've taken is that goalkeepers are still ever so inconsistent. They show a lot more flashes of brilliance this year but it'll get canceled out by mistakes and poor parries and positioning.
In my past experience with PES, GK issues, along with some other player behavior imbalances and consistencies, can be completely fixed by raising players' average rating baseline and thereby lowering the ratings spread between the best and worst players. Example: In PES 2011, too many players sent floaty shots way over the crossbar. I fixed that by raising the shot technique rating to 80+ for all players. It has to do with imbalances in the way the game engine interacts with different player ratings. Some specific ratings quite simply need to be raised across the board for all players, and there needs to be less of a spread between ratings that differentiate good from bad players in order to fix and rebalance the gameplay.

If you do the same with PES 2014 and make bad GKs better and the good GKs even better, I'm guessing all these GK concerns can be pretty much eliminated. You don't do this for all ratings of course, just the ones that can help rebalance any obvious gameplay problems.

Last edited by Yeats; 09-22-2013 at 12:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »