Home

PES 2015 Available Now, Day One Patch Details - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Available Now, Day One Patch Details - Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2014, 05:40 PM   #81
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: PES 2015 Available Now, Day One Patch Details - Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
Unfortunately, its more limited. You can't change emblems for teams you rename to real teams. Kits can be created, it just takes hours of time to do so.

The gameplay imo is worth it though.
TBH, this actually sounds fun to me. One thing I always did was change kits yearly, just slight changes here and there, sometimes upload some new sponsor logos (I even made Man Utd a vintage Umbro jersey from their super glory days with the Umbro sponsor logo center of their kit. It was beautiful!). But I'd have fun just sorta taking the BPL and the unlicensed teams and making some fantasy kits and just messing with them each year. Sort of a fantasy world BPL.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:42 PM   #82
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
So the teams you create can you to turn the emblem off since it doesn't match? is there any kind of random name change or appearance change?
I believe you can turn emblems off.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:02 PM   #83
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Since the system update allows for music files to be played from usb now, is it safe to say we will get chants?
Old 11-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 0
Konami be careful not get too good because EA will do to PES what they have done to 2K football
Old 11-12-2014, 07:52 PM   #85
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
TBH, this actually sounds fun to me. One thing I always did was change kits yearly, just slight changes here and there, sometimes upload some new sponsor logos (I even made Man Utd a vintage Umbro jersey from their super glory days with the Umbro sponsor logo center of their kit. It was beautiful!). But I'd have fun just sorta taking the BPL and the unlicensed teams and making some fantasy kits and just messing with them each year. Sort of a fantasy world BPL.
This is one of added perks in PES. Basically, you can create a new kit every year for unlicensed clubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slthree
Since the system update allows for music files to be played from usb now, is it safe to say we will get chants?
I don't see any place to import chants but I'll check again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #86
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I've found fouls to be a huge issue, the referee simply doesn't call them against the CPU. I was fouled six or seven times by Genoa, legit fouls, and they simply weren't called. Unfortunately I doubt their going to patch it, because this issue was known long ago, and still wasn't fixed.
I would have agreed with you before my ML game against Juve last night. They were up 1-0 and I was starting to press and I drew 2 yellow cards and a straight red. Having said that, it was only 1 game and the other games didn't have a lot of fouls.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:37 PM   #87
MVP

OVR: 3

In BAL mode there appears to be no way to auto control your guy off screen, and if so, weak! In previous versions you could hold L1 I believe and the AI would position your guy appropriately. Renders BAL mode useless to me, because I hate the third person cameras.

One thing I did notice is if you edit teams the edits will apply to a currently running ML or League, so you don't have to actually complete all your edits before starting. I don't think this is new though, just something I've never used or noticed before as I've always relied on other people's files.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:41 PM   #88
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
I would have agreed with you before my ML game against Juve last night. They were up 1-0 and I was starting to press and I drew 2 yellow cards and a straight red. Having said that, it was only 1 game and the other games didn't have a lot of fouls.
Seems like too many of the fouls called against the CPU, and the user for that matter, are bookings. Needs to be more of those relatively simple mistimed challenges where a guy plays the man and not the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »