Home

PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweaks

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweaks within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2015, 08:46 AM   #25
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Damnit, Konami. Again with this crap. FFS.
Are you serious!? They didn't even include deadline day transfers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 09:19 AM   #26
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I'm eager to get a few games in and see if they've tweaked the game at all. I really, really enjoy playing PES, always have, but this year in particular it just seems like the scoring is out of control.

I would think that a slight boost to GK ability and a slight bump down on passing and shooting accuracy would do the trick. Right now I have to play 15 minute games or less to get realistic scores, and it just feels too quick for me.

That being said, at least they're trying to update the game. New player likenesses and kits are always welcomed additions.
Old 10-29-2015, 09:47 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweak

I had 3 games left of my third ML season,saved them for the update.
I play on superstar,-2 speed,manual pass/shooting 13 min,with AC Milan on 360

First game coppa Italia vs Juve.
Didn't stand a chance,lost 4-0.
Usually tough games vs them,usually loosing aswell.
Felt that the gameplay was more crisp and fluid.

2nd game vs Vitoria G EL final.
Very nice game indeed,tough against a middle of the pack team.
Very fluid, a bit more pace to the game than before.
Goalkeeping felt sharper,defence tougher to break down
Won 1-0

Last game vs Fiorentina at home.
Won 7-2,yeah SEVEN TWO.
the def didn't stop my running at all,felt that I played on Normal/pro level.
Insane.
Think I have to test a few games in to my 4th season to really make up my mind if the game has improved or got worse.
Freekicks are the same,rarely.

Can't make up my mind if this dlc is good or bad.
Old 10-29-2015, 09:52 AM   #28
Pro

Re: PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I'm eager to get a few games in and see if they've tweaked the game at all. I really, really enjoy playing PES, always have, but this year in particular it just seems like the scoring is out of control.

I would think that a slight boost to GK ability and a slight bump down on passing and shooting accuracy would do the trick. Right now I have to play 15 minute games or less to get realistic scores, and it just feels too quick for me.

That being said, at least they're trying to update the game. New player likenesses and kits are always welcomed additions.
What game speed do you play on?
I feel that minus one or two does the trick.
Standard speed is way to fast.
Also age feels a bit different if you play with manual passing,a bit tricky at first,but worth the humiliation for a season
Old 10-29-2015, 10:31 AM   #29
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettnollbajen
What game speed do you play on?
I feel that minus one or two does the trick.
Standard speed is way to fast.
Also age feels a bit different if you play with manual passing,a bit tricky at first,but worth the humiliation for a season
I don't really have a problem with the speed of the players, it's just that 15 minutes feels like too quick a game for me. I suppose slowing the players down a touch would theoretically slow the game down as well, but I'm not looking to slow them down more than a hair if anything.

I've tried playing Slow speed on FIFA, which so many people rave about, but it just feels like guys are stuck in the mud in my opinion.

I think with PES there are just too many unsatisfying goals scored because the shooting accuracy is so high and the GKs aren't all that great. Still love the game though, just hoping for tweaks.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:44 AM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I don't really have a problem with the speed of the players, it's just that 15 minutes feels like too quick a game for me. I suppose slowing the players down a touch would theoretically slow the game down as well, but I'm not looking to slow them down more than a hair if anything.

I've tried playing Slow speed on FIFA, which so many people rave about, but it just feels like guys are stuck in the mud in my opinion.

I think with PES there are just too many unsatisfying goals scored because the shooting accuracy is so high and the GKs aren't all that great. Still love the game though, just hoping for tweaks.
Yeah,I played longer games,when I played FIFA before.
One good thing(the only?) with EA,is their Tuner sets on NHL,fine tuning every now and then without big DL.
Think we're stuck with the game play that exists now on Pes.
But at the end of the day,rather play Pes than FIFA
Old 10-29-2015, 11:09 AM   #31
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettnollbajen
Yeah,I played longer games,when I played FIFA before.
One good thing(the only?) with EA,is their Tuner sets on NHL,fine tuning every now and then without big DL.
Think we're stuck with the game play that exists now on Pes.
But at the end of the day,rather play Pes than FIFA
I like both games quite a bit actually. FIFA plays a bit more realistically in regards to pace and scoring, but it's just not always as smooth or fun as PES. My biggest FIFA gripe is that there's such a huge leap between difficulty levels. Seems crazy to me that I win every game on pro by 3 or 4 goals and lose every game on World Class by 3 or 4 goals. I hate online play and FUT, so I just want a reasonable CPU difficulty that doesn't leave me messing with sliders constantly.

PES is great for offline play because the teams play more like themselves and I don't feel cheated so often on goals by the CPU. But again, when I'm seeing 5 or 6 goals in 15 minutes, it just doesn't feel much like a simulation to me, but rather a drag race.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 11:20 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 5
Too bad Konami can't get things right.. the hype was on their side, all the review scores and everything, and they failed where they never should have - with the community. They totally pissed in our faces with this late roster update, and now after the long wait, we have to wait a bit longer, for the complete roster.
This is 2015 year we are talking about.
Just take a look at the NBA 2K16, almost daily Roster updates, just a push on a button away..

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »