Home

PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweaks

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweaks within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2015, 07:41 PM   #57
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Just giving more and more reason for people to go to FIFA, even when at it's core PES is miles better.
I think that is the only thing saving them at the moment. The gameplay in Fifa doesn't come close to PES and that is PES saving grace.
Old 10-31-2015, 03:59 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
I think that is the only thing saving them at the moment. The gameplay in Fifa doesn't come close to PES and that is PES saving grace.
Yes, but Konami can't keep treating its loyal customers like this. It's bull****, and eventually we will all get fed up.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:16 PM   #59
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5

Yes, i havnt purchased the game this year, first time ever for me and they only have themselves to blame.
They piss around way to much for me.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:13 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

The keepers are definitely better after repeated playing. Personally, i dont really care about every player on every team, i use PES to do fantasy stuff. Download fantasy kits, have like Manchester City players on Columbus Crew, wearing download fantasy kits. I can use FIFA if i want all the proper licensed teams and stadiums. If you can only afford PES, i can see your frustration. But it's a quality game this year

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2015, 02:50 PM   #61

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Official statement from Konami...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Twitterb843998_jpg.jpg (301.7 KB, 60 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »