Home

PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweaks

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweaks within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-29-2015, 02:37 PM   #41
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
I thought it said it downloads automatically though?

Wow, what a bummer.
You have to go to online settings and change it to do not connect automatically.

I'm not connected.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 03:03 PM   #42
Pro

Re: PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweak

Starting my fourth ML season later this evening.
Was guttered with my last game when I won 7-2.
If this is the future with the latest DLC,I'm out.
Game felt good playing EL and Coppa Italia,but my game against Fiorentina,usually tough,complete rubbish.

Got so frustrated that I've went on the community sliders forum for FIFA and watch some FIFA 16 videos by Matt10.
Glad I did,cause the fluid gameplay Pes has,is nowhere to be seen on FIFA.
Twitchy,and doesn't look that good,and the passing/shooting sound?
Sounds terrible.

So giving the new dlc a go later on,hopefully my last Serie a game was a one off game.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:27 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
You have to go to online settings and change it to do not connect automatically.

I'm not connected.
You don't have to worry about individual player edits. However club team line-ups, tactics, default colours and of course transfers have been changed.

I can't see this new ball? Anyone else? It's in the advertisement for this update?
Old 10-29-2015, 04:40 PM   #44
Pro

Drag66's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche
So they didnt address the fouls? Keepers a better in the patch? variety of shots from the AI?

Drag66, I found FIFA's Top PLayer to be terrible, I was scared to move it up to Legendary and I did, the difficulty is not impossible and its a bit better to play. Event ho you said you dont like sliders, check out the community ones here at OS. Tweak them to your advantage until you find a sweet spot.
I've definitely been tweaking sliders, but I still can't find the sweet spot. I'll definitely get back into FIFA, try Legendary difficulty, and start tinkering some more, but I've just been getting frustrated.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:25 PM   #45

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Deaky

I can't see this new ball? Anyone else? It's in the advertisement for this update?

They also advertised fully updated rosters, so who knows anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 05:40 PM   #46
Rookie

Anton10's Arena

I can't see that there is a new ball, as they advertised. Haven't checked the new boots yet but I assume they are there?
Old 10-29-2015, 07:53 PM   #47
Pro

My reflections with 3 games on ML season 3 and 3 on ML season 4.
Feels more responsive,a bit faster(play on -2)
Your strong players feels stronger,I have Sakho as CB,wins everything.
Still feel that CPU defence is rubbish.

Played Lazio,Fiorentina and Pescara,Lazio gave me a hard time,won 1-0 in the end.
But with superstar and manual passing,should be a tougher challenge,even though I know that both Juve and Inter will kill me later on.

One thing struck me,Lazio switched from normal to a more offensive tactic in the 75th minute at 0-0, haven't seen that before,if trailing or leading,yes,but not at 0-0.
Still love the game,even if it has issues
Old 10-29-2015, 09:18 PM   #48

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Obviously will have to play longer to figure out the gameplay tweaks, but for now impressions...

Passing assist on 1 still feels 100% automatic.

Fouls are the same

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »