Home

PES 2018 Tactics by Kilay

This is a discussion on PES 2018 Tactics by Kilay within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2017, 02:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PES 2018 Tactics by Kilay

Here my first tweak on tactics for PES 2018, Please give it a try and gimme a feedback

ITALIAN SERIE A

ITALIAN SERIE B

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

SPANISH LIGA

Last edited by kilay; 10-03-2017 at 01:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2017, 06:26 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: PES 2018 Tactics by Kilay

My advice is also to tweak regirestered position and overalls to match the real first eleven.
E.g. for Juventus i've changed Dybala to AMF and Mandzukic to LWF (improving his abilities to have a good overall also in the new role) to force the game to use those players, also Desciglio to RB and raised overall to be the first choice, and probably i will do the same for Bernardeschi swicthing it to AM

To check the choice of the IA during ML , go on tactics in edit mode, and just switch for a while on Support Settings -- Auto Line-Up - By Ability
so you can see how the IA think

P.S.
I know that Khedira plays on the left and pjanic on the right, but the game doesn't seem to know that :P no way to fix that, last year with papinho81 we lost a couple of hours to force pogba on the left with poor results

anyone could explain me how i can tag users?

Last edited by kilay; 09-23-2017 at 06:30 AM.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:37 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilay
My advice is also to tweak regirestered position and overalls to match the real first eleven.
E.g. for Juventus i've changed Dybala to AMF and Mandzukic to LWF (improving his abilities to have a good overall also in the new role) to force the game to use those players, also Desciglio to RB and raised overall to be the first choice, and probably i will do the same for Bernardeschi swicthing it to AM

To check the choice of the IA during ML , go on tactics in edit mode, and just switch for a while on Support Settings -- Auto Line-Up - By Ability
so you can see how the IA think

P.S.
I know that Khedira plays on the left and pjanic on the right, but the game doesn't seem to know that :P no way to fix that, last year with papinho81 we lost a couple of hours to force pogba on the left with poor results

anyone could explain me how i can tag users?
Last year, if a position was present twice or more on a team sheet (CM, CB, ST,...) the cpu woul have often/always started the player with the higher overall on the left side (ie: Pique starting as the LCB), but because their is a but, the form of the player seemed to matter to some extant too. Like if the form affected the overall and then cpu decision. Could be what you are seeing with your Juve tactic.

Last edited by papinho81; 09-23-2017 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:37 AM   #4
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

I noticed All-Out Defence isn't as terrible as it was last year but I still don't think it is done well. Konami really needs to change their options as it pertains to tactics as I would just prefer there to be a slider for how much or little teams apply defensive pressure.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:07 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I noticed All-Out Defence isn't as terrible as it was last year but I still don't think it is done well. Konami really needs to change their options as it pertains to tactics as I would just prefer there to be a slider for how much or little teams apply defensive pressure.
Totally agree Royce i would wait the next update before draw conclusion , but IMO the defender pressure is wrong, they tackle really few and are misplaced when the teams advance, midfield works a little better
And what do you think about COM styles, i've removed all the 'dangerous' of last year, have you tried how Barça forwards react with these COM Styles?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2017, 12:42 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I've started toying with the all-out defense by coupling it with gegenpress along with man-marking certain players. It actually works well. If the ball is lost around the opposing team's box, my players won't immediately retreat but press instead. On the other hand, when the press isn't on, my teams covers spaces.

When I'm dominating possession and playing well in attack, there will be greater opportunities to press once he ball is lost. When I'm pinned back, my AI will stay organized.
Old 09-27-2017, 02:38 AM   #7
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartansocc12
I've started toying with the all-out defense by coupling it with gegenpress along with man-marking certain players. It actually works well. If the ball is lost around the opposing team's box, my players won't immediately retreat but press instead. On the other hand, when the press isn't on, my teams covers spaces.

When I'm dominating possession and playing well in attack, there will be greater opportunities to press once he ball is lost. When I'm pinned back, my AI will stay organized.
All out + aggressive is what I prefer. I use the press sparingly as it really tires out everyone but the CB's. The problem being that it doesn't tire them out enough/early. Which is a real problem online. I see nothing has changed.
Old 09-28-2017, 08:06 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
All out + aggressive is what I prefer. I use the press sparingly as it really tires out everyone but the CB's. The problem being that it doesn't tire them out enough/early. Which is a real problem online. I see nothing has changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartansocc12

guys these tactis are thought to fix the CPU behaviors, not to the team that you are using..

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »