Home

PES 2019 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on PES 2019 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2018, 02:36 PM   #129
Pro

stevostl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2019 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here

I played a lot more over the weekend online 1 v 1... game is so addicting when playing 1 v 1 online vs friends or other solid connections.

I think PES19 beta is the best 1 v 1 online sports video with friends there is to play. nothing beats it for me... in terms of being in control of the outcome of your matches and how enjoyable it is to play. When I lose I know what I did wrong.. or when I give up a goal i know what I did wrong. I like that best about this game. one of the biggest improvements for me in PES19 over last years is I don't find myself giving up goals now often that are out of my control.. what i mean is in last years PES it happened a lot that I sometimes would give up a goal that was just some stupid bounces that went the other users way and nothing I could do about it. I find this year this doesn't happen to me hardly ever at all... like when I give up a goal.. i know exactly what i did wrong now. if that makes sense

I captured some videos of my PES19 beta online game playing this weekend

I will post my firmino rising shot goal.. but if you want to see more just click on my site and watch the pes videos.

Old 08-20-2018, 09:29 PM   #130
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

I was playing the other day and pulled off this touch. Excuse the first 10 secs, I was trying to find a better angle:

https://youtu.be/bEciedq8G_w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2018, 09:42 PM   #131
Pro

stevostl's Arena

nice max meyer was on the bench today for Palace..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 10:52 PM   #132
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I was playing the other day and pulled off this touch. Excuse the first 10 secs, I was trying to find a better angle:

https://youtu.be/bEciedq8G_w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the little contextual animations sprinkled in this game. Also Shalke is my favorite team to use vs other players in this demo.
Old 08-21-2018, 10:30 AM   #133
Rookie

I posted this in the FIFA forum about how FIFA really needed to step up its efforts to make gameplay much more realistic, because PES is a country mile ahead of FIFA. The PES 19 Demo is out, and it is good. REALLY good. Gameplay feel is excellent- just as smooth, slow, and sophisticated as PES 18', but defending feels better with more individualism.

In my opinion, FIFA's gameplay feel has lagged more and more behind PES over the last few years, resting on its licenses laurels. FIFA 18's gameplay still felt far too rigid with players behaving more like squirrels on steroids than natural footballers building up a well-calculated attack from box to box.

Despite all of PES' shortcomings in stadiums, kits (and there have been great files to upload authentic kits/names into PES), and commentary last year, it was nice to just play a naturally great game of football and not have to tweak sliders here and there, week after week, trying to get a game feel like the real deal, like we have to do every year with FIFA. And PES offers far more with international play/tournaments because it has about 30-35 more countries than FIFA.

(1) Player's individualistic talents and personality seem to significantly stand out much more than before;
(2) I love the 1-on-1 50-50 battles that occur
(3) Goalkeepers seem to be better programmed and equipped to make more routine saves.
(4) Tactical defending looks a lot better.
(5) Supposed to be far better commentary too. Can't tell yet with the demo.

I want to see more 1-0, 0-0, 1-1 games in 10-15 minutes halves, than the 4-2/5-3 games I played far too often last year.

I think PES 2019 is going to be its best version to date!

Last edited by DieMannschaft4WC; 08-21-2018 at 10:32 AM.
Old 08-21-2018, 11:08 AM   #134
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm really excited for next week.

The gameplay is great, I've been playing offline on -1 speed, which is perfect for me. I hope that they add the game speed option back for online lobby games.

Really starting to feel comfortable with my decision to not get FIFA and go back to solely PES this year. Football's coming home!

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Old 08-21-2018, 12:17 PM   #135
Rookie

ezsmilez's Arena

PES 2019 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here

Was shocked when I saw this, CPU booked for diving. Happened I think on my second game I played https://twitter.com/ezsmilez/status/...338899458?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by ezsmilez; 08-21-2018 at 12:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 12:19 PM   #136
Rookie

ezsmilez's Arena

Sorry for the double post Shooting feels really good https://twitter.com/ezsmilez/status/...373719040?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »