Home

PES 2019 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on PES 2019 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2018, 12:34 PM   #137
Rookie

ezsmilez's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2019 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here

Looking forward to getting some games in with my fellow Pes players! See u next week

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-21-2018, 02:38 PM   #138
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

For anyone playing on a nice 4k hdr tv, so yourself a favor and play a game on player lock with the be a pro camera at camp nou day game. Graphically stunning.

Manual passing makes this game so much more fun. And that’s coming from a guy who never cared for Manual passing. Opens everything up and is much more rewarding. Not sure if I can ever do manual shooting though

Old 08-21-2018, 02:43 PM   #139
Pro

stevostl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
For anyone playing on a nice 4k hdr tv, so yourself a favor and play a game on player lock with the be a pro camera at camp nou day game. Graphically stunning.

Manual passing makes this game so much more fun. And that’s coming from a guy who never cared for Manual passing. Opens everything up and is much more rewarding. Not sure if I can ever do manual shooting though

ha yes I agree with this although I haven't played in 4k before but just playing the game in vertical view I was able to see some cool stuff to makes you understand the physics of the game and players movement better as well when playing like that. ALso, i like you never really cared for manual passing but at first to trick the PES19 beta to match up with my friend every time we first had to set it to manual passing to do that before we figured it out how to do it.. any ways we both enjoyed it and it does make the game very rewarding and more real for sure. I also agree with manual shooting. I don't got the nerves for that one. I'm always willing to play manual passing vs others who are using it though.
Old 08-21-2018, 02:46 PM   #140
Pro

stevostl's Arena

here is video of me and buddy playing against each other in vertical view online.. it's not exactly lock on player but it does give you another cool look of the game and helps you understand player movement..
and best of all.. it's so fun to shoot in this view.... that's why you see me shooting non stop lol

https://youtu.be/3qiqi6XXYmg?t=10m56s

Last edited by stevostl; 08-21-2018 at 02:48 PM.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:41 PM   #141
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Anyone looking for someone who does serious option files for PES 19, check out my friend Daymos over in Uk site:
http://daymos.wixsite.com/pes2018

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown/GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Da Bears Franchise - year 1
The Show 18 - The Braves Reborn Franchise - year 1
FIFA or PES 19 - coming soon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 04:44 PM   #142
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevostl
here is video of me and buddy playing against each other in vertical view online.. it's not exactly lock on player but it does give you another cool look of the game and helps you understand player movement..
and best of all.. it's so fun to shoot in this view.... that's why you see me shooting non stop lol

https://youtu.be/3qiqi6XXYmg?t=10m56s
I haven't touched that camera since PES 2009 but I like what I am seeing. I feel like you can REALLY see how good the ball physics are from that angle!
Old 08-21-2018, 05:22 PM   #143
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

That used to be my go to angle for BAL. Player cam is cool too but after a while all the constant camera pans start to mess with me. Probably why I never got into FPS's.
Old 08-21-2018, 06:05 PM   #144
Pro

stevostl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
That used to be my go to angle for BAL. Player cam is cool too but after a while all the constant camera pans start to mess with me. Probably why I never got into FPS's.
same here

and yeah I think it's cool to play but it's not the camera i'm best on or will probably play online on with. I just use default camera actually. I just thought vertical view was fun to play and gives you a different perspective of the game.. and makes you appreciate all the different animations and also helps you understand player movement better. I'm not that bad passing on it (you can really get some good through balls) and dribbling and shooting is really fun on it.. but my defending is not as good for sure on that view.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »