Home

eFootball PES 2020 Impressions

This is a discussion on eFootball PES 2020 Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2019, 11:13 AM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: eFootball PES 2020 Impressions

Playing Watford v. Newcastle with the update. Within the first 12 minutes of the game (15 min halves) I have had 4 fouls, 2 by me and 2 by cpu\...no cards....feels more like the demo.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:42 PM   #178
Pro

OVR: 0

How are Regens handled? Is it true that old player models are reused? Can you change them? I’m Thinking about switching to PES.
Old 10-04-2019, 06:33 AM   #179
Rookie

OVR: 0

After a break of around 2 weeks not playing PES, I fired it up again after the latest patch installment....what a huge improvement. Dribbling is back, the team structure looks better and the pace of the game seems like it has improved. Only gripe is that computer AI top strikers are too lethal. They can easily roll and turn your defender and unleash a lethal shot that lasers into the corner. Was playing Valencia, and Gonzales scored a hatric of almost identical goals turning Pique on the edge of the box and shooting into the bottom corner. Other than that, great improvement to the general gameplay
Old 10-04-2019, 06:51 AM   #180
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

I really hope Konami improve the post game rating (You rarely see any player rated above an 8!) and stats for players. I'm not sure why Konami can't separate Interceptions and Aerial Duels won. It might be a non issue for many but as I person who is a fan of stats Konami does a poor job in this department.
Old 10-04-2019, 07:40 AM   #181
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I really hope Konami improve the post game rating (You rarely see any player rated above an 8!) and stats for players. I'm not sure why Konami can't separate Interceptions and Aerial Duels won. It might be a non issue for many but as I person who is a fan of stats Konami does a poor job in this department.

Been an annoyance of mine for years, especially in BAL. The “.5” incremental scale needs to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2019, 08:29 AM   #182
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
That’s like the opposite of FIFA where everyone is a 7 or 8.
Old 10-04-2019, 12:47 PM   #183
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Finally played a few games last night. I do not feel much of change with the latest update. Game speed is the same to me and just right. Tactics are certainly working well, so that is a key to work on going forward to get the CPU teams playing as they should. My issues are much the same from playing the demo with the lack of fouls called by the ref and the cpu ai not using skill moves/individuality and not being aggressive on offense. The physicality is there, but they neutered the refs for sure as no one in the mod community has found a way to adjust their calls. It could be like the other game with no calls at all, but the risk/reward from the demo was just so good, it hurts to play now knowing it was done so well in the demo.

Not sure much can be done at this point to get individuality from the players as that will need to be written into the code going forward in the new games. That needs to be a major focus as I want to fear certain players when they get the ball. I wish the community could make a push to get offline and online developed separately. Let each crowd play the way they prefer and tailor the ai to each. Everyone wins in that case rather than catering to one crowd only or watering things down as they had to do from the demo this year. Still the best footy game I have played in years. 🏆
Twitter
YouTube
Old 10-04-2019, 02:32 PM   #184

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

This isn't the gameplay patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »