Home

Heroes (NBC, Mondays @ 9PM) Season 2 (SPOILER WARNINGS WHILE LIVE/WEST COAST)

This is a discussion on Heroes (NBC, Mondays @ 9PM) Season 2 (SPOILER WARNINGS WHILE LIVE/WEST COAST) within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2007, 10:49 AM   #73
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Heroes (NBC, Mondays @ 9PM) Season 2 (SPOILER WARNINGS WHILE LIVE/WEST COAST)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
It was in the mirror, it was Peter. He was seeing "him", as he thought he burned up when he flew him out of there. Kind of like a drunken illusion.
Ahhh.........ok, thanks. I thought it was Peter, but I wasn't sure.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:06 AM   #74
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Heroes (NBC, Mondays @ 9PM) Season 2 (SPOILER WARNINGS WHILE LIVE/WEST COAST)

I personally think the episode was weak.

And I was hoping for more....Peter's new situation, has been overplayed on television. I'm not liking it. And the new spanish characters were a waste of film.

We didn't see what her ability was or even what part her brother played in it...felt like a rushed in character..
Old 09-25-2007, 11:08 AM   #75
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2

And I was hoping for more....Peter's new situation, has been overplayed on television. I'm not liking it. And the new spanish characters were a waste of film.

We didn't see what her ability was or even what part her brother played in it...felt like a rushed in character..
From what I gathered, she can't control her power. She has a sort of biblical power. But, when her brother is around, he some how stops her power from overtaking her. That's why they can't be seperated.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2007, 11:15 AM   #76
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

When Nathan saw the reflection of the charred up Peter, my thought was that Nathan died and that was actually Peter using that illusion/cloaking type power to cover up his blown up look.

Tons of unanswered questions... which is how it should be.

However, I love that Hiro's destiny is to be the hero that he grew up learning about. That's why his father read him all the stories, so he'd know what to do. Nice touch.

PS - Worst Irish accents ever in that final scene.

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Old 09-25-2007, 11:16 AM   #77
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:

I kinda know what you mean, but it's funny when you say "rushed in character" and "we didn't see what her ability was or even what part her brother plays"...sounds more like they're giving it time to flesh out, just not throwing in a new character shooting lazers out their eyes right away.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:24 AM   #78
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I kinda know what you mean, but it's funny when you say "rushed in character" and "we didn't see what her ability was or even what part her brother plays"...sounds more like they're giving it time to flesh out, just not throwing in a new character shooting lazers out their eyes right away.
They threw in Claire's classmate and showed him flying right away...

(ironic)

Something just isn't right about this season. And was that Sylar that killed Hiro's dad or someone else....
Old 09-25-2007, 11:26 AM   #79
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
They threw in Claire's classmate and showed him flying right away...

(ironic)

Something just isn't right about this season. And was that Sylar that killed Hiro's dad or someone else....
I don't know about right away. It was near the end of the episode, he was a normal kid up to that point.

Definitely wasn't Sylar, he's not part of the company.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 09-25-2007, 11:27 AM   #80
LOB

Coug00's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
No kidding. I'm glad her powers weren't thrown in our face right off the bat. Niki, Peter, Nathan, Isaac, and DL's powers weren't fed to us with a spoon in the first episode last season and that turned out pretty well. Suspense is a good thing.

I wonder what Maya's brothers power is in that he can stop her.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »