Home

Heroes (NBC, Mondays @ 9PM) Season 2 (SPOILER WARNINGS WHILE LIVE/WEST COAST)

This is a discussion on Heroes (NBC, Mondays @ 9PM) Season 2 (SPOILER WARNINGS WHILE LIVE/WEST COAST) within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2007, 02:37 AM   #65
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Heroes (NBC, Mondays @ 9PM) Season 2 (SPOILER WARNINGS WHILE LIVE/WEST COAST)

I'm thinking maybe that girls power is similar to how Ghost Rider can make you feel or see others you have hurt, and make you suffer, something in that realm.

As far as West, some people I know were disapointed that he has the same power as Nathan Petrelli. I don't mind that, since there are going to be people with same traits and powers around the world who are evolving.

I also remember in the future episode that Mohinder and Nathan were talking about a kid who took out oxygen out of his high school and killed everyone. Flying for him could be a manipulation of oxygen or something. Its a stretch since the future episode is 5 years in the future and West and Clair are in the 11th grade. Again I don't mind that another character has the same power as someone else, it'll be cool if Nathan and West do some type of tag team flying thing in the future.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2007, 02:41 AM   #66
Go Wings!

OVR: 41
Re: Heroes (NBC, Mondays @ 9PM) Season 2 (SPOILER WARNINGS WHILE LIVE/WEST COAST)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinDaMike
I'm thinking maybe that girls power is similar to how Ghost Rider can make you feel or see others you have hurt, and make you suffer, something in that realm.

As far as West, some people I know were disapointed that he has the same power as Nathan Petrelli. I don't mind that, since there are going to be people with same traits and powers around the world who are evolving.

I also remember in the future episode that Mohinder and Nathan were talking about a kid who took out oxygen out of his high school and killed everyone. Flying for him could be a manipulation of oxygen or something. Its a stretch since the future episode is 5 years in the future and West and Clair are in the 11th grade. Again I don't mind that another character has the same power as someone else, it'll be cool if Nathan and West do some type of tag team flying thing in the future.
I can see it now....Nathan and West put on spandex and become Ace and Gary, the Ambiguously Gay Duo!
Old 09-25-2007, 06:03 AM   #67
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Hayden was on Regis yesterday and said they shoot 10 months of the year. Its a busy schedule and they probably can't afford to show two shows at once as they run out of episodes too quick. She said they started shooting in June already and needed the hiatus last year. Two hours would have been nice to set up things AND provide more action but I'm hooked as it is.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:13 AM   #68
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

OVR: 17

A couple thoughts on Peter at the end of the episode. Did he not remember anything because of the explosion or did the Haitian get to him somehow and erased everything. When he was attacked by the theives, he let out a burst of light; was that his nuke power or was it some type of electricity power he absorbed from one of the thieves?
Old 09-25-2007, 08:57 AM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

For all those people that laughed at me and told me I was an idiot for suggesting Nathan was still alive...SUCK IT!

And I don't mind that someone else has the same power either. It'll make it more interesting if there's ever large battles and two people square off with the same powers.

Last edited by Money99; 09-25-2007 at 08:59 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:53 AM   #70
Living in this tube

Skerik's Arena

OVR: 35

Disappointing episode. Should have been two hours, didn't have much suspense or excitement, and didn't tell us much we didn't already know. I know we're just in the exposition stage right now, but that episode didn't really grab me the way the start of last season did.

Eh.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:35 AM   #71
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Does anyone know who the burned person w/no skin was that was standing by Nathan when he was on the phone with Claire? I'm going to be watching this episode again tonight.........but I swear there was a burned person by him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2007, 10:40 AM   #72
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymanGT
Does anyone know who the burned person w/no skin was that was standing by Nathan when he was on the phone with Claire? I'm going to be watching this episode again tonight.........but I swear there was a burned person by him.
It was in the mirror, it was Peter. He was seeing "him", as he thought he burned up when he flew him out of there. Kind of like a drunken illusion.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »