Home

Sherlock Holmes

This is a discussion on Sherlock Holmes within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-30-2010, 05:46 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Sherlock Holmes

Grabbed this DVD today... Had a $10 coupon from Best Buy, so this cost me $7 and change... Looking forward to watching it again tonight.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:55 PM   #34
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
Brad Pitt would be perfect in this type of roll/movie.
Yeah but that movie budget jumps quite a bit when you throw Brad in the mix. Downey and Pitt alone probably pull eight figure price tags per movie. Don't know about Jude. Rachael McAdams who I usually like, was terrible in that movie imo. She needs to step her game up if she is going to be sharing the screen with those 3 or she needs to get replaced.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30

I loved the movie, it was def more than just an action movie which i enjoyed. Can't wait for the sequel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2010, 10:50 PM   #36
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Yeah but that movie budget jumps quite a bit when you throw Brad in the mix. Downey and Pitt alone probably pull eight figure price tags per movie. Don't know about Jude. Rachael McAdams who I usually like, was terrible in that movie imo. She needs to step her game up if she is going to be sharing the screen with those 3 or she needs to get replaced.
Whaaaaaaat??? I loved her, like always. And she played the role spot on IMO; she was coy, sneaky, and sexy.

I loved this movie all around though honestly, and just bought it and watched it again on bluray yesterday. GREAT film.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:26 PM   #37
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
Whaaaaaaat??? I loved her, like always. And she played the role spot on IMO; she was coy, sneaky, and sexy.

I loved this movie all around though honestly, and just bought it and watched it again on bluray yesterday. GREAT film.
Maybe i will have to watch it again DD. I doubt that will help though. She looked the part, I just didn't think she brought her "A" game though compared to everyone else.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:25 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

i think people are hard on this movie because they want holmes to be in the "traditional" role that they've seen on the screen in black and white, and also trying to compare downey to britt...

i've watched this movie 5 times (twice in the theater) and i LOVE it... the more I watch it the more i appreciate it. i can't wait for sequel and i think the actors do a great job of balancing the longtime holmes' fans with those who want an action/adventure movie... that is NOT easy to do, and they did it well. i love the characters... McAdams is HOT and she is perfect in her role...tough and sexy! Afterall, she has blood and dirt on her and yet still does something for a man!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »