Home

The Walking Dead (Season 4)

This is a discussion on The Walking Dead (Season 4) within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2013, 07:59 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: The Walking Dead (Season 4)

I'd say new black guy army medic, He might be buds with the governor or he might just be a ***
Old 10-21-2013, 08:19 AM   #90
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Good episode. Set up alot of mystery going forward. Disease, inside saboteur, impending camp segregation which will stress the group dramatically. Not to mention an impending Governor return.

Oh and lol at Carol expecting the little girl to kill her dead father right there on the spot. Child please. I am sad to see Tyrese's side piece of get burnt off so quick. That was disappointing.

And are the zombie skulls made of wet tissue paper? Now they are melting through the fences lol.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #91
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

Good episode last night, I definitely don't think it's the Governor doing any of this; much too subtle for his style.

I think Rick is about to get much more authoritative and try to take charge of the situation.

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #92
MVP

jmillhimes's Arena

OVR: 4

The little girl may be feeding the zombies and .....Carl may have burned bodies...look at her face when they talked about being sick and she said to do anything to survive
Old 10-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #93
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Pretty sure it's not the girl. I thought the same thing, but when I thought back to the feeding, the rat was held at mouth height right in front of the flashlight, which seems to indicate a taller person.

I would not be surprised if both (rats and burning) were Carol. The rats to keep everyone on edge and ready and willing to fight and the bodies to protect the group at all costs, not matter who it hurts.

They are setting her up as a polar opposite to Rick and they could ramp that conflict up rapidly with the quarantine angle they are getting ready to play and divide the camp into two groups. One that is willing to do anything to survive and another that values human life and more importantly humanity above all else.

They hinted at it multiple times, teaching the kids weapons without caring how their parents wanted them raised, some parents would understand some wouldn’t, Carol not really caring how messed up she made the kid by letting her kill her dad, putting her on blast in front of her sister, specifically saying she would do anything to survive, keeping things from Rick so he won't intervene. Rick is the new bleeding heart that’s being played up as weak and vulnerable, but they still show he can get down and dirty when necessary (that pig scene was awesome and very powerful). Daryl begging Rick to get back in the game and lend his voice to decisions. It could be just coincidence but they could be setting up Carol as an unlikely villain.

Add in this new quarantine angle where everyone is suspicious of everyone and everyone has their own ideas and its basically ripe for a faction war this season.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #94
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

I don't think we will see the Governor until either the last couple episodes this season or until the beginning of next season. They need to let us he comfortable and sort of "forget" about him before they bring him back.

And I think the height of the "feeder" isn't as important as everyone thinks. I really think it's the little girl. And whether she was feeding a short walker, or had to climb up into something is possible.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:45 PM   #95
Hall Of Fame

Sandman42's Arena

OVR: 40

I don't think its Carl. They're segregating the sick to a different part of the prison, and I don't think eveyone knows where they are keeping them. It has to be someone who was in that room discussing the issue. Carol actually makes sense. They obviously had to be killed before they were dragged out there and burned. Carol has all the knives and was pretty quick to kill the father of the girls before he turned.

Have no clue on the rats though. It would make sense for them to be the same person, but I can't see why Carol would be feeding them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 02:31 PM   #96
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.

My first instincts tell me it's army medic. Something sketchy about him and something tells me he's suffering from PTSD and most likely is awake late at night looking at things to do.

My gut instinct is that it's Carl. Things have gotten too quiet around camp and I can sense that he's bored with his surroundings. Just like the reasons you all have said it's Carol (and keeping the group on guard) I feel is the same reason it's Carl. With walkers always around, they'll always need a fighting hand, and Carl is one of those. He finally got his gun back after the in-house attack, so part of his plan is working.

As for the bodies, I actually thought that the 2 burned themselves because they knew they were turning. But that wouldn't explain the blood trail. I'm going to go out on a whim and say that it was the army medic or Sasha.

I feel like they're giving a lot of air time to the army medic and he just came out of nowhere.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »