Home

The Batman

This is a discussion on The Batman within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2022, 04:28 PM   #9
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: The Batman

Without going into any spoilery details. This very well could have been the best Batman movie to date. Thought Pattinson played a masterful Batman. Riddler and Penguin were great. Very much looking forward to more of this universe.

Old 03-05-2022, 03:26 PM   #10
All Star

OVR: 0

Saw the movie last night it had a few cool moments and some things I liked but over all felt to long and was pretty boring at times. Not sure if I will ever go out of my way to watch the movie again just didn't care for it much to bad has I love Batman. Like my second maybe even least favorite of all the Batman movies.
Old 03-05-2022, 06:32 PM   #11
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

I think based on the sheer amount of positive reviews, the only people that don't like it are the ones that went in expecting it to be bad.

If you look for reasons to dislike it, you're gonna be quicker to notice the negatives and you'll come out disliking it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2022, 11:09 PM   #12
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
I think based on the sheer amount of positive reviews, the only people that don't like it are the ones that went in expecting it to be bad.

If you look for reasons to dislike it, you're gonna be quicker to notice the negatives and you'll come out disliking it.
Exactly! I'm unsub from this thread until I see it next week lol. I just can't have any spoilers coming my way .
Old 03-05-2022, 11:50 PM   #13

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9

I mean, it's only got an 85% on Rotten Tomatoes. It's not even in "the only people who dislike it are just doing it to get attention, etc" territory at all. Which, that argument is always dumb to me any way.
Old 03-06-2022, 01:09 PM   #14
Rookie

Balldude777's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I mean, it's only got an 85% on Rotten Tomatoes. It's not even in "the only people who dislike it are just doing it to get attention, etc" territory at all. Which, that argument is always dumb to me any way.
I don’t think he meant anyone who doesn’t like it is looking for attention. Not everyone likes the same thing and I respect anyone who doesn’t like it. However, I definitely think if you go into anything with a negative mindset you’re going to come out with a negative result or view on things. I remember doing this with Avengers 2 when it came back years ago before I really fell in love with the Marvel movies. I went into it thinking it’s just another superhero cash grab and came out thinking it was indeed ‘meh’ while my friends loved and enjoyed it. Now though I can rewatch that movie many times and I do like it. I think I was too pessimistic about a lot of things back then, personally.

As far as The Batman goes, it’s freaking awesome and I encourage everyone to go see it.
Old 03-06-2022, 07:17 PM   #15
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Cousin and I saw it Friday and loved it! Thought it was a damn good movie, it's like a hero horror suspense movie mix with well placed action. The acting was good across the board, going to have to own it when it comes out. Loved this take on Batman and showing how criminals feared the thought of him being around.....Pattinson played Batman/Bruce really well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2022, 10:02 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

I haven't seen it yet. My brother liked it-A little like Seven but not as grim. Didn't know it was separate from the Justice League Universe.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »