Home

What's Going on in your Franchise?

This is a discussion on What's Going on in your Franchise? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #41
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: What's Going on in your Franchise?

2-1 in my dolphins franchise with "custom" rosters. I updated them by just adding all the skill players they have this year and there best defensive players.I kept sage rosenfell at qb though since he is my uncle but I am finding out it is hard to win with him.
In my lose I came back from 14 down vs the steelers only to give up a 70 yard td run with 14 seconds left.
I am thinking about playing/simming this season so I can draft a rookie qb and build him up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: What's Going on in your Franchise?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | OT | F
BAL | 7 | 14| 7 | 3 | 0 | 31
NYJ |7 | 13| 14| 0 | 0 | 34

So this is the game I just finished like 3 minutes ago. I lost to the Jets . . .after a hard fought defensive game, and an offensive game. Revis and Cromartie would not let me get a pass off to save my life, although I did beat Revis ONCE in the game on man to man, the rest of the times I beat him were in zone coverage. Cromartie seemed to be playing zone all day except for the few times he went up against my #1 receiver Jason Forte. I just so happened to come back to life in the 2nd quarter after being down 7 to 20. Going into the 3rd the score would hop on up to 21 to 20. 4th quarter coming up and a tough battle on my hands it would go back and forth and come down to this. The game tying field goal. I put my team on the field and was about to go for it. After a run to let the clock wind down to :05 I attempted my kick. A 27 yard field goal in my sights. With it pouring down rain and the wind at 8 I would MISS. That was it, the game was over and Sanchez just sat on the ball to end the game.

QB Stats

[NYJ] Sanchez 17/34 50% @ 289 yrds 3 TD 2 INT and sacked 3/12
[BAL] Terry 15/38 39% @ 348 yrds 2 TD 1 INT and sacked 3/24

Rushing

[NYJ] Moore 24 att for 194 yrds Longest 93. 1 TD
[BAL] Marshall 18 att for 108 yrds Longest 42. 0 TD

Passing

[NYJ] Holmes 7/14 for 113 Longest 32. 1 TD
[BAL] Quinn 5/8 for 166 Longest 44. 2 TD

------------

Now as for my regular season I am now 3-1. All of my games have been close with my next one being @ Cardinals kickoff at 9pm.

Other than when I played the colts in the dome & bengals at home all of games have had rain in them, with some winds varying from 3 to 8. Im in my 5th season currently [2008] and I had been fired from the patriots the season before after going 14-2 losing to the ravens in the 1st round of the playoffs. My current power ranking is 4th, with only Chargers, Bears, & the Lions ahead of me.

All of my games have been close weather it was my 49 to 42 win over indy, my 37 to 31 win over the Bengals or my 23 to 20 win over the browns. Not excluding my loss to the Jets at 31 to 34. The season has been really fun and there is so much more to write about.

This includes the nagging injuries that happened during the browns game in the rain, when all of the players seemed to have something wrong with them. The next week in Preparation I stretched all of the players on Friday and Thursday, taking off the Full Scrimmage for the 3rd team in Full pads to do so. I currently only have one injury in Travis Fisher for 6 weeks due to a hairline arm fracture.

All year I have been throwing excellent passes and the D has been on there game, except for when I threw 2 interceptions in previous games and 1 interception this week. The quarterback has really come into his own this year and im expecting at least a playoff birth if we keep playing like this.

Come check out the forums @
http://www.THLForums.com

Last edited by Hendrick4life; 01-21-2011 at 01:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »