Home

2K Sports Has Already Approached NFL About NFL 2K13 Licensing Deal

This is a discussion on 2K Sports Has Already Approached NFL About NFL 2K13 Licensing Deal within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #169
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: 2K Sports Has Already Approached NFL About NFL 2K13 Licensing Deal

Guys it's almost like guaranteed that 2k is going to make a football game. No one likes Madden anymore. I mean people just play it because they love football so much that they will play a sub-par game as long it's football. When they see what 2k has to offer they will switch over. People will use Madden as coasters for their drinks or paper weights. 2k already killed EA's basketball game. 2 more years and will see the best football game since 2k5. Since operation sports leaked that 2k was talking to the NFL about the new license. I'm almost positive that 2k is working on the game right now, or has been working on it lightly since 2k5. They knew they would get a chance to make a game. I'm just think 2k has been in the labs working on some addictive concoction that will put Madden 6 feet under.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #170
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sega_2k
Guys it's almost like guaranteed that 2k is going to make a football game. No one likes Madden anymore. I mean people just play it because they love football so much that they will play a sub-par game as long it's football. When they see what 2k has to offer they will switch over. People will use Madden as coasters for their drinks or paper weights. 2k already killed EA's basketball game. 2 more years and will see the best football game since 2k5. Since operation sports leaked that 2k was talking to the NFL about the new license. I'm almost positive that 2k is working on the game right now, or has been working on it lightly since 2k5. They knew they would get a chance to make a game. I'm just think 2k has been in the labs working on some addictive concoction that will put Madden 6 feet under.
it sucks that you got banned man i was gonna tell you to be careful....but i do like you and your opened eyes
Old 11-15-2010, 01:07 PM   #171
Rookie

idigfoo9's Arena

OVR: 5

why did he get banned?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2010, 01:53 PM   #172
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by idigfoo9
why did he get banned?

He started a pro-2k/anti -Madden thread in the Madden forums. Big no-no.

On topic-----let's see what happens. I'm not holding out hope of 2k making a comeback. EA values the license, and I'm willing to bet they'll do anything to renew it. EA without Madden? I just can't see it......
Old 11-15-2010, 01:55 PM   #173
Banned

OVR: 2

It wouldn't be EA without Madden, they just won't be the only NFL game out.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #174
Banned

searching the web im actually starting to hear a lot more rumors about 2k coming out with a college title first after next season since ea's exclusive license is over in 01/2011. appears that they secretly hired a dev team last year and sold major assets to make a football comeback. the fact that nba 2k was beast also helps
Old 11-15-2010, 05:42 PM   #175
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsoldier
searching the web im actually starting to hear a lot more rumors about 2k coming out with a college title first after next season since ea's exclusive license is over in 01/2011. appears that they secretly hired a dev team last year and sold major assets to make a football comeback. the fact that nba 2k was beast also helps
I have heard about them selling assets, but not about them hiring a dev team. Do you have a link to this information?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2010, 05:49 PM   #176
Banned

i found it on a 2k forum but i don't have the exact link.....its only rumors but it will be interesting to see if in fact there is any truth to this.....i sure hope there is cause i've waited several years now for 2k to make a comback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »