Home

Just plain old Espn 2K5

This is a discussion on Just plain old Espn 2K5 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #17
Rookie

Silentway's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Just plain old Espn 2K5

The game is great with default rosters. The game is spectacular with roster updates/throwbacks.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Just plain old Espn 2K5/coach

is there a way to change your coach in franchise mode and i mean in franchise mode i know you can change your coach if you just play a exhibition game thanks
Old 01-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Just plain old Espn 2K5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
I haven't played on just plain All-Pro w/2004 rosters. I am relatively sure that the roster was just what you stated- an update with the latest guys and updated depth chart. I have the patch that fixed the clipping issue, but I don't know what else it fixed.
OK but what settings/penalty/fatigue sliders do you play with? Or are you still at that conference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
To answer the OP's question, yeah I still enjoy NFL 2k5 from time to time with the default rosters. I don't have Action Replay or what have you, so this was the only way for me. Stuff like outdated rosters has never bothered me so of course playing with the original rosters is fine to me. Just depends on yourself really. If you need everything up to date then you're out of luck, if not, you'll enjoy it for what it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentway
The game is great with default rosters. The game is spectacular with roster updates/throwbacks.
What sliders/penalty settings do you guys use? I really want to enjoy this game with default rosters.

BTW, yesterday I played this game All-Pro setting and I had a blast. Weird because when I played on this setting before, AI CPU threw 2+ INT's a game and couldn't run the ball.

Yesterday AI CPU had two 9+ play drives for touchdowns that took over 4 minutes. I couldn't believe it because they usually score quickly in this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »