Home

Bad sign from mag!!!

This is a discussion on Bad sign from mag!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 08:54 PM   #25
Pro

Cj7298419's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Bad sign from mag!!!

Quote:

willpeterson said:
Quote:

Wheels said:
Quote:

LBzrule said:
We shall silence all these ASSCLOWNS come Wed/Thurs with movies galore.

Why is there going to be movies galore on Wed/thurs?

Because i think LBRulz and the guys at football-gaming.com will have a hands-on blowout of the game later this week. Am i correct on this???? If so, stay tuned....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2003, 09:00 PM   #26
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Well I am going with ESPN this year, so I hope that this is not the case. But even if it is, I would prefer it to the arcadey 4th quarters of Madden where the CPU and I can throw into triple coverage at will and wind up with not so realistic 62-55 scores. And yeah yeah yeah, I know your response is that I don't know how to play defense or use appropriate pass defense packages and yadda yadda yadda. I'll accept that, but that is also why I am not getting Madden this year.
Old 08-18-2003, 09:31 PM   #27
MVP

soxboy7's Arena

OVR: 10

Ok, I have to take issue with this "stay in your own forum" thing. People were coming in left and right flameing before it came out. When a few of us took exception and said the same things you guys are saying we were told by Bacardi and Fossen that the Madden forum is open to people who like the game and also people who don't like the game. Yet someone comes in here and posts a negative thought and they get BBQ by just about everyone. Now if someone is uninformed and ripping the game then fine, tell them to go away. But the guy was just quoting the same aritcle I read and just giving his opinion on it
Old 08-18-2003, 10:06 PM   #28
JFo
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have MAdden 2004 and Im just disgusted with it the ...so to the guy who says he is gonna take his MAdden and throw long have it becuz IM so sick of the Madden shootout with NCAA BAsketball scores 60-56 etc. and thats on All MAdden well ok for me its CPU 56-me 7 they have 5 80 yard plays a game off plays like 15 yard posts tosses where the D stands there and they PINBALL of my defenders its gay... Im sick of no D and I ve never even played the SEGA Series but Im gonna try it this year becuz EA is going to crap except for NCAA just my thoughts
Old 08-18-2003, 10:14 PM   #29
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

hmmm the only good thing that came out of this thread was LB saying theres going to be a movie blowout!
Old 08-18-2003, 10:25 PM   #30
Captain Sarcastic

OVR: 6

Ya know the problem is, this guy came in after just reading a review. The game hasn't even gone gold, so there is no way that he Quote " Had plenty of time with the final verzion."

The qb throw deep, and they run on you. I had the beta, and it was all in there months ago.

Furthermore, you don't deserve to play ESPN if you rely on what other people write about the game. You deserve madden for not giving it a try, because it's like 2k3 was last year in my opinion. A lot of hype, and a bit letdown.
Old 08-18-2003, 10:25 PM   #31
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

mrnoobie said:
hmmm the only good thing that came out of this thread was LB saying theres going to be a movie blowout!

And with that I am locking this thread. One more time for the uninitiated. If i see anyone posting flamebait you will be banned. You wont get a warning, you wont get a say, you will just be gone. SO i suggest if anyone plans to post something, they should read what they are gonna post. Everyone is now on the same page. No exceptions.

Docholiday, you are the last one to get a warning. It will be the only one you get, so i suggest you make it count. You posted this for no other reason than to incite others to come in and start a flamewar. You got your kicks and now it ends.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »